1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Subscription Perk for Tax Credits

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Datendrache, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

Just a thought, but would it be possible to add 15,000 gp worth of Tax Credits for housing on an account for monthly subscriptions? I vaguely recall that many players expected some exemption for taxed properties if they paid their subscription before the details were announced. This might be a solution to make subscriptions more attractive and comprehensive that isn't a major change or a game buster.

Sincerely,

Engineer

Nick, Scooby Doo, Lilith Ayin and 4 others like this.
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I like the idea but a lot of subscribers might have tax free deeds. A better incentive is too do the tiered subscriptions as was discussed a while ago. I have started a Subscription Reward Wishlist post to get ideas, including this one, from players that hopefully the DEVs or at least @Elgarion will read.

Thank you Datendrache for starting this.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    Nick, Anpu, Datendrache and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.