Friday Stream Questions - January 15, 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wilfred, Jan 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

-
    Here are the questions from the Jan. 15 Friday Stream, with timestamps for the answered questions.

Shroud of the Avatar stream with Atos and maybe some others
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/874999684

----------

6:35 PifeSter: !question
    There any way to get a dungeon room that has the hole in the floor to fall into the room below? Have the room a single piece, so you dont fall into oblivion?

6:55 captainknives: !question
    What exactly does Taming Specialization do?
    - Chris answered about 00:52:45
    52:58 BlaiseGarsenc: TAMING SPECIALIZATION DOES A LOT OF AWESOME!!!! <3
    53:28 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: You can't tame lvl 89 pets without spec
    53:42 Merrik_Dragon: MOST important is.. you can NOT tame a destroyer pet without specialization

7:03 Trezir_Pyle: !question
    When will Disco Potions be active in Player Dungeons?
    - Chris answered about 00:53:30

7:13 keymanofsor: !Question
    When can we expect our toons to stop auto-targetting our summoned pets?
    - Chris answered about 00:54:05
    55:25 Oop_of_the_Vale: !question
    single click would probably have been fine if it weren't triggering from mouse-moving

7:26 WilfredKn: !question
    Have you had a chance to read the forum thread on "Please Greatly Increase Adventurer Exp in Lower Tier Zones"? What are your thoughts about this forum thread?
    - Chris answered about 00:55:50

7:44 zyredis: !question
    we need Gathering Specialization!!
    - Chris answered about 00:59:35, also talked about gear pattern updates
    1:01:53 Merrik_Dragon: !question
    does this mean we can put a hat skin on the ugly taming animal head arties?

8:31 EveMidnight: !question
    Will water magic get a power up? How about Frozen Weapon as we have ignite weapon?

9:06 Mondravis: !question
    Can we get the ringmaster vest masterworkable and enchantable. maybe a higher drop rate?
    - Chris answered about 01:01:10

9:38 Trezir_Pyle: !question
    can we get the target dummies to not take up the NPC slots on the housing lots?
    - Chris answered about 01:02:15
    1:03:30 BlaiseGarsenc: Target DUmmies have HP and can die though
    1:03:33 beaudacious88: target dummies only work if the owner is present
    1:04:02 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: getting target dummies to work without the lot owner present would be awesome

10:02 SereniaMellorian: !question
    Can we please get a dyeable rug? This would be a huge addition for deco folks. :)
    10:25 list_rostov: @SereniaMellorian yes
    10:35 Oop_of_the_Vale: yay
    10:51 Irishize: WOOHOO dyeable rugs
    11:06 SeanPaxlair: @list_rostov Thanks!!!
    - Chris answered about 01:03:25
    1:04:48 SereniaMellorian: Rugs are an integral part of deco, and currently it is really hard to match a rug to any color scheme, especially the Elven furniture set for example
    1:05:19 Irishize: YES we have no green or blue rugs
    1:06:12 Irishize: We need solid color rugs
    1:06:51 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: too bad can't use dyes as a shader for complex pattern items

10:50 Merrik_Dragon: !question
    when can i get my destroyer level Squirrel so i can name him "Chris" ?

11:15 AzazelReborn: !question
    Does magic resistance work in the game for PVE, how can we prove it? Can you please give us examples on how magic resistance is working in PVE?

12:09 AzazelReborn: !question
    Do you have an estimate on when you can implement the ability to allow Shroud to remember our bag, inventory and window positions. Also how about a checkbox to allow us to lock the cursor to the Shroud window or use real full screen?

12:22 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    what is your vision for the future of the pass scenes / control points?

12:25 AzazelReborn: !question
    Has Halls of Balance (HoB) given insight on the upper limit for encounter difficulty and has it helped you figure out what you should expect from your player base?

12:26 Raven_swiftbow: !Question
    I don't suppose that Devotionals in POTs could be set to being a lockdown and not a "building"? [I can think of some reasons why the answer would be 'no.' - such as the incentive to make one's town larger.]

14:09 Pon_Orapon: !Question
    Do we have enough wooden mugs from Erla in Tanglemire now?

15:59 yazz72: !question
    can we please get to stay on our mounts to talk to vendors? It would be nice to stay on horseback to shop!

21:05 yazz72: !question
    is there a reason when fishing at a spot and you first cast, that you are unable to catch a fish? The initial cast has the supposed highest % to catch a fish, but never does!

21:11 Scooooooby_Doo: !question
    do you knoiw when the bludgeon user is NOT Instance master there stunn's do not register. The mob has the knockdown or crushing blow defbuff but creater is still moving and hitting players. Can you please look into it

21:37 AlleineDragonfyre: !question
    can we please make it so pets AND social potions work in dungeons?

21:54 Barugon_: !question
    The Ryzen 7 1700x has an issue with speed stepping that can cause a reboot.

22:48 yazz72: Question
    when is the next cat nip hosted contest? IT IS DUE!!!
    - Chris answered about 00:22:55

23:39 SkeletorSota: !question
    Can we please get the Taming Vest to drop from a high lvl pet (Bear in Despair?) instead of Upper Tears. Or Please Increase the droprate . Also the Vest can NOT be Masterworked or Encanted

23:47 Agent_Chronicles: !Question
    Any talk about making regular items be made into patterns. For example i been trying to figure out how to image a spider cloak into a good cloak i already had.

24:14 Irishize: !question
    Are we getting a lava fishing grotto?
    - Chris answered about 00:24:25

25:39 yazz72: !question
    did you guys give up on T-Maps? I have been eagerly awaiting treasure hunting, as I am sure others have been too

25:59 BuZz_KiII: !question
    when is jumping on horse coming

26:01 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Any thoughts on making the Mososaur an animal that will attack and can be tamed if caught?

26:50 Virsago2099: !question
    Will pick pockets be seeing any updates in the near future?
    27:24 list_rostov: @Virsago2099 improvements to stealing p far down our list.. do you have specific improvements you'd like to see?
    27:37 list_rostov: we always want to improve it but atm not high on priorities
    28:41 Virsago2099: @list_rostov with the long cast time and cool down it's nearly useless against other players unless they are afk. And it would be nice if there were a use for it outside pvp.
    30:11 list_rostov: you want to pick pocket npcs don't you <thalis1Sip> that is good feedback making note
    30:35 list_rostov: no fallout make npcs naked god tier stealing
    30:35 Merrik_Dragon: i always want to pick pocket NPC...
    30:41 Echondas: that would be fun.. and have it lower virtue

27:13 Trezir_Pyle: !question
    When I get my Party Town House ready, would you be interested in becoming a guest DJ on Avatar's Radio for the party?

28:10 Chris:
    Hey, where's our vision statement?
    - Chris answered about 00:28:10

28:24 ErikRulez: !question
    can we get the ability to rename any non quest item say for 20 cotos. Right now there are only a very few you can rename. containers I think.

31:44 cathy888: !question
    Where are all the ships and houses going in Hometown?
    32:17 Merrik_Dragon: @cathy888 that is being fixed.. if you go today you will see most are back
    34:18 Merrik_Dragon: hometown issue was due to an oversight... it has been fixed
    34:50 cathy888: @merrik_dragon Thank You Again!
    35:24 Merrik_Dragon: @cathy888 you are very welcome

31:54 SkeletorSota:
    When will we be able to enchant / master work the Taming Chest ?

31:58 bridgetroil: !question
    Who is your target audience?

32:21 polymath_alchemist: !question
    Will there be a next tier of tamable pets? Like mutilator being 99 or 104?

33:33 PapaSierra: !question
    why is playing a thief impossible in your game? Your sneak skills suck and your attack from sneak suck. Any fixing this? This is one reason I don’t play.
    34:03 list_rostov: @PapaSierra that is not a very easily answerable question and seems more like an angry comment with a question mark
    34:14 list_rostov: maybe phrase that more maturely, thank you!
    34:50 PapaSierra: The skills suck any chance your going to work on making them good ? That better ?
    35:39 list_rostov: no, that is even worse, suggestions would be great! 'stealth play' has not been a focus for a bit but could definitely use improvement
    37:04 PapaSierra: Ok, why at lvl 100 I’m detected ? Why do the stars have to align before the attack even registers ?
    37:33 list_rostov: npc detection definitely needs improvement, that is good feedback thank you for specifying
    37:37 list_rostov: I agree
    38:59 PapaSierra: And @list_rostov why is things you steal can’t be sold ? I can’t play a thief if I steal things yet can’t sell the dang crap?
    39:24 beaudacious88: @PapaSierra sounds like you need a fence added to the game
    39:39 PapaSierra: Yep!
    40:24 Eveara_: Stealing specific items from NPCs + fencing them sounds like a clone of the stealing system in ESO. :)
    41:14 PapaSierra: @eveara_ so?
    41:18 list_rostov: a fence is a good idea and has been discussed. making note to revisit
    41:29 Cythil: Well stealing stuff is one of the things I actually like in ESO >_>
    41:49 Merrik_Dragon: @list_rostov you could put the fence on the black pearl ;-)
    41:51 beaudacious88: @Eveara_ it does, but currently, youc an steal things from all over the game (not from NPCs) and then you cant sell them anywhere, mostly you end up deleting that stuff if you steal things
    42:25 PapaSierra: @list_rostov these reasons are the only thing that is stopping me from play, not that you need to make your game around me but if the skills are in the game they should work. Thx for listening I’ll keep checking back
    42:27 monkeysmack1: you can make gold off of stolen items.. there is a way
    42:43 Eveara_: Put down your torches and pitchforks please, it was just a neutral comment, I'm not looking for a fight I promise. ^^'
    43:12 list_rostov: @PapaSierra you're welcome, and we'd like to improve those systems, appreciate the more specific feedback

34:16 zyredis: !question
    can we get gathering specialization? like: we get more with the one tree but the others get worse... mining more ore and like chopping wood you get less and have less sucees chance

34:52 Scooooooby_Doo: !question
    when will the smaller versions of the Lord of the Isle house be available?

35:18 krazuka: !question
    have you considered adding Silk cocoons to plants for making silk cloth?

37:04 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Do you run metrics on what specializations aren't used, and are you gonna revisit them to make them more attractive?

40:12 Malimn_Calfyre: !Question
    When you be working on crafting ?? System has been messed up for ages compared to dropped items

43:30 AzazelReborn: !question
    When can we get a global marketplace?
    - Chris answered about 00:43:50

44:15 Irishize: !question
    Can we get any sales this weekend? It IS a holiday weekend!!
    - Chris answered about 00:44:25

44:19 Vik_Kannon: !question
    Maybe for a period of a week can all the homes be on sale at one time? Even the heritage ones? Especially the Obsidion city home since it still hasn't been on sale.. :)

46:24 Irishize:
    Did we ever get the house sale...from the ones you missed during the holiday??
    46:56 CommunityoftheAvatar: Yes, Irish, they were added in (the 40ish that got missed) and ran an extra week which ended on the 11th :)
    Hi btw :p
    47:30 Irishize: thank you and hello @CommunityoftheAvatar

47:30 Scooooooby_Doo: !question
    do you knoiw when the bludgeon user is NOT Instance master there stunn's do not register. The mob has the knockdown or crushing blow defbuff but creater is still moving and hitting players.

16:33 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Can you verify if certain fish can only be caught once per day in the whole server?
    48:33 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Is fishing players skills based or server timing based?
    48:57 list_rostov: @The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos player skill
    49:06 list_rostov: and location and hot spot and bait etc
    49:43 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: Then why does it seem. that some fish can only be caught once per server day @list_rostov ? is it just coincidence?
    50:35 list_rostov: that does sound like coincidence (as far as I know)
    50:59 list_rostov: perhaps it's an anomaly that B can look into? i really think coincidence though
    51:29 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: I would really appreciate some clarification on the matter @list_rostov . Thank you for looking into it
    51:38 list_rostov: i pinged the fishing system duder
    52:00 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: one of the most common winners told me it is all timing based, and I am not sure if he is just taunting me

49:40 SkeletorSota: !Question
    Can we please look into the Instance master issue with Bludgeon ! If your not instance master , bludgeon knockdown doesn't work

57:53 SereniaMellorian: !question
    How will the new gear pattern flexibilities work? For instance will I be able to put a wing pattern onto a backpack?

57:56 Irishize: !Question
    Can we PLEASE have a deed upgrade sale too? :)
    58:10 Irishize: cant hurt to ask :)

59:05 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Can there be a Coto upgrade path for land deeds to NPC water lots?

1:00:31 Irishize: !question
    Do you ever do town upgrade sales?

1:00:48 GwendolynObscuro: !question
    When you have time later please read through the descriptions for the taming skills, only heal and rez mention that they are affected by spec, though I know a couple others are too

1:02:02 monkeysmack1: !question
    when will forest mangler have levels/tiers to combine them?

1:02:31 The_Mad_Chef_of_Xenos: !question
    Any plans for an animal skinning bonus artifact?

1:04:01 Merrik_Dragon: !question
    have you considered adding back side culling to pavers? this will ad at least 0.0001 improvment to performance...

1:04:15 Serpentwyne:
    will there ever be rewards for monthly sub and or veteran rewards?
    1:05:15 Serpentwyne:
    correct to: will there ever be time based veteran rewards via sub or acct creation?
    1:05:19 beaudacious88: @Serpentwyne monthyl subs get 900 crowns, 3 obsidian potions, and a sub reward bag each month
    1:05:33 Serpentwyne: not what im talking about
    1:05:37 list_rostov: @Serpentwyne we are talking about it, no news to announce yet but agree that'd be a cool thing
    1:05:46 list_rostov: they mean consecutive accruement i think
    1:05:56 Serpentwyne: the 900 and the gift etc.. i mean vet rewards based off years not monthly kix

1:05:47 Snuggz1: !Question
    Are you doing anything for light armor?

1:04:47 Vik_Kannon: Just got another banditi chest in Tartarus
    - Chris responded starting about 01:07:00, said farming rare items like bandit gear seems to be one of the most lucrative ways to make gold
    1:14:24 Vik_Kannon: I only mentioned the banditi chest because I haven't seen it drop for a week and a half..

1:08:18 EveMidnight: !question
    When Bacon Socket for weapons?

1:10:22 Merrik_Dragon:
    i was givin 30 minutes with Chris once to talk about taming... it ended up 2 hours and we talked about performance issues instead
    - Chris responded about 01:10:55, talked about possible upcoming in person events

----------

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.