1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Housing Guest List Public Access

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Zeddicus Zorander, Apr 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeddicus Zorander

Zeddicus Zorander Avatar

I'd like to see a way to allow the public to use remote banks and mailboxes on your property just as an added service to the public especially useful if you have vendors on your lot.

2. Morgathys

Morgathys Avatar

yea a global "user" such @everyone
    On the other hand, I understand the decision of not doing it as that will decrease the demands on having a lot in X,Y&Z towns.

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    I know many governors that will post several bankers throughout their POT for Avatars to use. I personally post Bankers and Crafting Merchants just out side the lots where people have set up crafting areas. Also remote bankers and mailboxes setup at inns for the guest to use helps as well. Now if the Governor could use "Residents" as an access variable would be great for all the town people.

Elgarion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.