1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

New COTO store item: Teleportal

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Bridge Troll, Apr 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

Please create and introduce to the store a teleportal device that works as the current city teleporters, but consists only of the blue portal portion, so that people with smaller properties can take advantage of them. Bonus points if the blue portion were dyeable.

Wilfred, Elgarion, Sarek and 3 others like this.
  2. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

Ya, my bug report was also seeking clarification if the intention is to rename & expand the use of the rest of the teleporters in the COTO store.

The current teleporters that are most useful are huge and I bought a Teleporter to The Fall hoping I could start adding some smaller teleporters to properties for convenience. Glad I only bought one :oops:

3. Chiasma

Chiasma Bug Hunter

Dyeable portal VFX is a good one :)

4. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

One thought would be to use the Overworld Lost Vale Gate Art for this purpose.

5. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

As long as it is small, I am hopeful that this could be used on a Row lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.