1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Crafting Tournaments

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Sammegarian, May 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammegarian

Sammegarian Avatar

Crafting Tournaments, I think that would be cool, I assume GMs can check when an item was made (though I guess I could be wrong) it would be cool to have a Forged in Fire style of weapon making competition, with judges from amongst the most skilled in that weapon type maybe to determine which weapon (Crafted that day?) was best? Thoughts?

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

This is a neat idea though currently items only display the crafter's name and no timestamp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.