Player Dungeons....again

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Belladonna Rose, May 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

From what i heard on the last stream it seems that the player made dungeons are once again put on the backburner. I find this disturbing and dissatisfying. All the gold and cotos bumped into making a dungeon and still have too many rooms that do not work or do not have spawns yet. It was stated over a year ago that work would be done on them yet nothing has been done. Testing was done on deco surfaces and planting in dungeons but nothing else has been fixed or finished.
    I was disheartened when i heard that Ravalox was going to be working on other stuff which leads me to believe that the player dungeons is again back in the closet. I understand RL came up and Covid and many other issues but wow.....to just throw this aside is displeasing to me. We have asked and asked and still nothing is being done.
    Adding new content to the game is great. Fixing and updating weapons, skills and such is great. But it seems that alot of thing is being passed over for the folks who worked and bled for the player dungeons to be created and workable is once again passed over. I already put one dungeon in storage as its not worth having out right now.
    Hope this gets some love soon.

2. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Personnaly i understand your point on the fact that thing in game already needs to be finish and work on but, on other side, i think dev are working on stuff that improve game state and prioritize good stuff that needs to be fix and are going the right direction.

Yes dongeon systems needs to be polish and finish as a full feature but i think imo it can still wait a bit :)

Chemical and Time Lord like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.