1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

North Paladis and Drachvald regions should always have the unique overland encounter present

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Anpu, Jul 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Currently, if you run around either the North Paladis and Drachvald regions, there's only a *chance* that the unique encounters that can appear here will actually be present (Naughty Brats and Traveller).

Today, I was running around North Paladis trying to just fine one Naughty Brat encounter, but could not even find one on the overland at all.

At minimum, I feel that that North Paladis region should always have, at minimum, at least 1 or 2 Naughty Brat encounters present in the region. And the same for the Drachvald region for the Traveller encounter.

The running around these regions, and you have a *chance* these encounters might be present, just doesn't feel very satisfactory. Neither of these scenes have in any way shape or form, some incredible amount of xp or even resources for that matter. So them always being present isn't in the realm some some form of exploitive issue.

At minimum, can you adjust the spawner chance(?) that the Naughty Brats and the Traveler encounters have a much higher chance of appearing in their respective regions?

This is just something that's been frustrating me for years. Just wanted to throw this suggestion out there for you to consider.

Thank you!

Time Lord, Rinaldi and Elgarion like this.
  2. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

I think naughty brats are a night spawn. There are TONS of them at night and few others.

Time Lord and Elgarion like this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Interesting suggestion. I'll check my spawners and see what can be done. Added as issue #69406

Time Lord, Rinaldi and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.