Saber-toothed tigers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FBohler, Feb 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

I don't know if it's just me, but when saber-toothed tigers get knocked down, their model seem to lose its center and the collider position (along with its name) gets a 2-3 meters offset with the actual model.

2. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Bug Hunter

It looks like this was Bug reported for the big cats that were previously released, and updated to include the newly released saber tooth. This bug can make fighting of big cats very confusing, especially when fighting several at the same time :confused:.

FBohler and Violet Ronso like this.
  3. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

what skill lvls are needed to tame the obsidian saber cats? im 123 tame spec and 143 taming, legend tame gloves and 2 rings socketed with +5% tame spec. still getting less than 1% chance to tame, with 5-10k hp on target. just trying to figure out if they are bugged, or if i need more skill. any assistance would be appreciated.

FrostII likes this.
  4. Gwendolyn Obscuro

Gwendolyn Obscuro Bug Hunter

They do need higher skill levels than the other big cats. I'll try to remember to edit this with my real chance because I don't remember for sure but I think I'm around 12% chance around a quarter health with 160 tame/140 spec.

edit for real numbers: less than 1% chance at full health, 12% at half health, 20% at a quarter health

Last edited: Feb 26, 2022
    StarLord likes this.
  5. StarLord

StarLord Avatar

with 160 tame/137 spec I get 18% once below 1/4 health

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.