1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Vendor Listing Options

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by brewtus23, Mar 12, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brewtus23

brewtus23 Avatar

Ok we seriously need to have more options added to the game when it comes to vindors and listing things for sale.

1. Make it so we can change the price of an item that is already listed with out having to take every single item off the vendor if you want to change its price.

2. Make it show there is say a drop down box that allows me to select a % to change my entire vendor listing by..i.e If i wanted to have a weekend sale on my vendor i could select from the drop down menu a 10% discount to all my items on my vendor.

3. Allow us to be able to remove more then 1 item at a time from our vendors. Having to sit there and take all 200 items on my vendor off 1 at a time is just plain silly at this stage of the game. We should be beyond that by now

2. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

4. Ability to sell partial stacks.

5. Buy orders on the vendor listings in zone

3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

All the above ^^^

FBohler likes this.
  4. thradia

thradia Avatar

All of the above. And this is something we will all push for until it happens! lol

FrostII and FBohler like this.
  5. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

The biggest thing for me would be able to take ALL of my whatever that I'm selling, let's say I have 32182 of it, and list the whole stack and set a "per each" price, and buyers could buy as many or few as the wanted. You know, exactly how NPC vendors work. All this splitting things into piles of 5, 10 - its main reason I just completely gave up on selling anything these days. I get that this might be difficult with items that don't stack, but stackables? Growl!

Wilfred, FrostII, FBohler and 4 others like this.
  6. Coswald_Dirthmire

Coswald_Dirthmire Bug Hunter

There's some minor relief for this one until a nicer system is in place. We can remove multiple items that are listed for sale, but it has to be done from the Manage Inventory window. Select the items and drag them to the inventory section on the left and it should prompt you asking if you'd like to pull them all. I recall it sometimes not working, but can't replicate that... maybe when the items being pulled would be too heavy, like when sometimes you can't trade while encumbered? Sadly it doesn't work for buy orders either.

7. Wilfred

Wilfred Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.