Most expensive item in the game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adam Crow, Mar 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

Some other rare items, or rare'ish

The new beginning paintings - kickstarter, 139 players were eligible for the painting & cloak, there should be no difference in the qty of the 2 paintings, one is or shouldnt be "rare'r" than the other
    https://www.kickstarter.com/project...beginnings-no-2-fantasy-rpg-comic/description

Painting of Scott Jones w/ Special frame - kickstarter had a total of 71 donators. The picture was re-released ingame without the special frame. Has a cloak and wax cylinder that came with the painting.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-scottie-for-shroud-of-the-avatar/description

The golden tier with the airship or golden obsidian home - I have never seen them ingame, not sure those were ever created, would have to look at the seedinvest to see if someone actually did purchase those tiers.

The blood reliquary items, a few of those sold, so the blood elemental pet, the blood fountain etc are ingame - seen them, pretty cool.

Lord of the Isle items - I think there were 8-9 sold, so...there are only that many LOTI homes, Aquariums, crowns, etc...

Noble magical discourse orbs - rare, and kinda cool since it lets you talk in a "exclusive chat channel" Not super rare, since they pop up every now and then, but rare enough.

Golden rapier - cant remember which golden tier had that, but I've only seen one other on display outside the one CICI found for me.

There are unique (crafted) items, Atos tried crafting, and made a halberd - didnt come out as he would have liked, so it was re-named to Atos's Halberd of Failure (and was gifted to Cathy Earnshaw - I eventually ended up with it with the caveat that if I ever try to get rid of it, she gets first dibs). Darkstarr crafted a set of death armor & weapons. 2 Elven Koncerz's, one is named Chaotic Sliver of Right Death, other is Left Death, a Obsidian Norgard Hand Axe called Chaotic Chopper of Death, Chaotic Death hood, Chaotic Death's Robe, Chaotic Sprinters of Death, Chaotic Slippers of Death, and lastly Chaotic Chokers of Death (helm, chest, legs, boots, gloves). There are other crafted items floating around like that, but never wrote down what & owners. There is armor and body parts of devs floating around, not a whole lot of LB or Darkstarrs stuff, but its there. These items are only unique from the fact - they dont do stuff like that as much anymore.

I'll put in more as I think of stuff

Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
    FBohler, Adam Crow, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Royal Purple Elderberry Recipe is rare.

Time Lord and Lained like this.
  3. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Beautiful!

~Development Prototype Freaks~
    There are a couple of rare Kobold Time Machines. They are sort of freaks in the nature of development. They are located in the POT's called "Daylight and Midnight". They look like others of the same model, yet their programing is what is unique of them. (time machine prototypes) Like Mona Lisa, they are priceless ~TL~

Last edited: Mar 16, 2022
  4. schraubendreher

schraubendreher Avatar

I am not an expert of Time Machines, :p
    BUT, if you want to see an outstanding quality in SotA check ot the Lich's hand.
    For my understanding this has the same quality as productions like Jacksons Lord of The Rings and made on an PC instead of an "Multi Million Dollar" comupter.

And... if i say outstanding, i mean: "OUTSTANDING!" ;)

Adam Crow and Time Lord like this.
  5. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

This right here is rare! Normal size font from Timelord!!! :D

Elwyn, Aldo, jrs99 and 5 others like this.
  6. simon1974

simon1974 Bug Hunter

Right i also got both, but i really think the eye is rarer then the spiders. i have seen the spider one way more often then the eye one

I also have the Golden Rapier which is one of the rarest i think.

[​IMG]

I also have this named dev dragon helm , I wish i knew the story behind it
    [​IMG]

I also have a small collection of devs skull gobelet: Kor, Atos, Lord british, List rostov and sannio. Also have the hand and jawbone of LB

[​IMG]

One of the semi circle table in the picture above is also the first one ingame. It is tradable and not heritage like the crown store one.

And here is the blood fountain

[​IMG]

And there is way more to see In Rajazel, the town Museum, biggest ingame collection of items. Make sure to come and visit, were right next to soltown

7. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Yes, having two, one of a kind items like that isn't something I like to brag about to loudly :cool:~TL~ :DEnjoy:thumbs up:

Adam Crow likes this.
  8. jrs99

jrs99 Bug Hunter

RHEC Fishing 1st Anniversary gold trophy. Only 2 in game :D

9. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

The Royal Scriviner Cloak isone of the more rare items in my possession.

Time Lord and Anpu like this.
  10. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

And you can see one in Silverdale in my row right off the docks.
    vj

Time Lord and jrs99 like this.
  11. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

For me it was a Duke Benefactor home. And then I found one… so now I have to come up with a new Moby **** to keep me going lol.

Brent S and Time Lord like this.
  12. Lord Dreamo

Lord Dreamo Avatar

is it really any different than all the money we spent on kickstarter items though?

Time Lord and Pifester like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.