1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Need More Info] Body Slam doesn't work correctly on Young/Juvenile Yellow Dragons

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills & Magic' started by schraubendreher, Mar 24, 2022.

1. schraubendreher

schraubendreher Avatar

03/24/2022 18:06
    Title:

Reproduction Rate: Works, but can be very rare.
    Blocker? No
    Details: (In General Body Slam works fine on creatures)
    Some months ago Body Slam was working fine except Young Yellow Dragon and Juvenile Yellow Dragons in Northwest Blackblade Mountains. This is only the impression during adventuring. I didnt test here anything.
    I think the Body Slam Skill was above 100 as well as the Specialization, but this is unconfirmed(cant remember).

Yesterdy i made a few tests(around 30-40) in Northwest Blackblade Mountains and bit in other Zones.

Skill Level:
    Body Slam: 174
    Specialization: 139

Result:
    Ancient Dragons: Works, but not that often. Looks normal as intended. (BBM only)
    Yellow Dragons: Works, but not that often. Looks normal as intended. (BBM only)
    Corpions (all kind): Works fine (BBM only)
    Owls Head Sewers inclusive Lich Boss: Works fine.
    Airship/Pirates: Works fine.

Young/Juvenile Yellow Dragons: This is odd, didnt worked in the past as well as yesterday.
    But... after a couple of Body Slams on them it was suddenly woking (tried on a couple on those Young/Juvenile Dragons).
    Noticable is that that i had sometimes the impresson its only not working when 6x charged, while
    5x charged was working, but a bit/very rare.
    So, its completely unclear if this is a bug or not.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400F (12) System RAM: 31947
    GPU: AMD RADV NAVI14 GPU RAM: 8176
    SotA.Linux.64.1516.Date.03.17.22
    Area: Novia_R1_City_CastleAtos
    Area Display Name: Castle Atos
    Loc: (-58.5, 109.8, 419.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfQ2l0eV9DYXN0bGVBdG9zfHwoLTU4LjU0NywgMTA5Ljc3MiwgNDE5LjYzNSl8KDAsIC0wLjg1NywgMCwgMC41MTUpfDIzOS4zOTAyfDMxLjY4NzY3fDYuNzI3OQ==

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2022
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

3. schraubendreher

schraubendreher Avatar

The Practice dummy thing is only another confirmation of that what has already beend reported.

I didnt found anything about the Body Slam thing on Young/Juvenile in BBM.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

how much crowd control did they have and had you used any rooting skill like skewer on them?

5. schraubendreher

schraubendreher Avatar

On the Dragons:

Only this was used during a few hours there soloing (not grouped) in BBM always the same session.
    Cant remember if i used open or group mode.
    2H-Slash and Heavy Armor/Blades Spec.

Used charged skills:
    Rend 1x to 6x - slot 3
    Body Slam 1x to 6x - slot 4
    Berserker Stance 1x to 5x (usually 5x) slot 5
    Defensive Stance 1x to 5x (usually 5x)
    Melody of Mending (usually 1x or 2x) - slot 9

Non charged skills: (1x only)
    Thrust, Double Slash, Quadrupple Slash, Glancing Blow, Knights Grace in an dynamic slots 1 + 2.

Was using 3 times Paralyzing Spider Venom, but only on Yellow and Ancient Dragons and Body Slam is working on them as it seems.
    So, no CC on th Young/Juvenile Dragons.
    Never used root on them.