1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Potted Plant Names

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Isabel Ayin, May 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

I think this has been asked before, but can you please make the name of the plant or flower in the pot visible?
    And now I have few pots, sometimes I have more than 200 and I have to look at them one by one to know what is planted.

[​IMG]

2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Those are weird names for a plant. I prefer calling my plants, Bob, Sara, Daphne, etc. ;)

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

We actually use small bags (which we can rename) to label groups of plants inside as a way to organize decorative pots etc. Would really be nice to hover over and see what's in it. Awkward with planter beds tho that can be a mix of things. Would be easier if we could just rightclick rename them like containers....

4. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

We have 27 types of plants, so 27 bags.
    Of course it is a way of classifying plants, but it would be more logical for the pot to have the name of what it has planted.
    Can you imagine that all weapons had the same icon and all were called "weapons"? Fortunately, this is not the case, and when we open the chest of weapons we can see if there are daggers, swords, axes or bows, if they are bronze or iron and even if they are blue, red, green or gray.
    I could go further and ask that the plant pots also have their own icon but I would settle for seeing their name.

And although it is not on the subject of this thread and has been requested before, that the pots can be turned into a "decorative" state so as not to accidentally harvest them, that they can be resized and that they can be stacked.
    Hey, for requesting not to be :D

Mal Hari, Barugon and FBohler like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.