Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Missing deco and have strange house in property manager

Discussion in '***PTE (QA) Bug Archive (After R75)***' started by Irishize, Oct 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irishize

Irishize Avatar

Tax Free Row deed missing from Rees Reef Memorial area as well as empty land row home. All deco from this went to the bank.
    Property manager shows Storefront Two-Story (Row home) Mysteria Row Lot... 0 items. I did not have a storefront row home in storage and I find it strange that it says Row Lot.
    My area called Mysteria Farms is missing 3 tax free village lots...deeds not to be found. One is called Farm Garden 1 which shows in the (U) list...Deco for this farm is also missing.
    Property manager is full...wonder if that is causing missing things as well.
    My only taxed houses and deeds dropped...one being town with the house boat...the other being village with water wheel house. Both houses are in property manager...both deeds are in the bank.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the problems that you put in the post title are expected as per the testing directive, so i was all set to label this post [Expected], but your other problems are NOT, so i have renamed it.

Irishize likes this.
  3. Irishize

Irishize Avatar

Went back into QA today and taxed properties are still down...message said deeds expired when I logged in.
    Also...dungeon that fell into property manager during issues...was in property manager last night...and now is not there. So that dungeon is now missing.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.