Top Tier Tamable DPS Comparison - Taming Tamer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by darbue, Jan 11, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Then we need attack pet penguins to round things out. Fast, dodge, high dps, quick attack succession. You know, the ability to take down a frost giant in 30 seconds. ;)

Smegatron and Dirk Hammerstrike like this.
  2. fogcutter

fogcutter Avatar

so is the Sobek more dps than the Legendary Croc?

3. Blake47

Blake47 Avatar

It would seem so….

4. Xithar

Xithar Avatar

It definetly does more damage.

I am switching pets like all 2 weeks and must say most of tier 84(+) have their pros and cons, often influenced much either by the MoBs or by the own playstyle.
    Since I also use no dmg meters I can just say how it feels to me:
    Lvl 89 cats, red snarler and spawn of sobek do very similar in regardf of pure dps. However the croc is the slowest of them but may take a bit more damage.
    Red snaler did more crits than the other two in most of my fights. Dragons are, like most ranged pets / summons, in SotAs PVE when you solo just bad compared to tankier ones. However ranged mobs get better when you be in a group (or at least it looked like it in some streams i watched :D
    Arachnids, boars and piggys usually keep the MoBs much better away from one, which is especially great for miners but also for casters, bards & ranged
    Wyverns are like an interesting tanky compromise between higher damage and tanky pets.
    Nightmares are unfortunately a bit out of the league even against undead. But it's still great that their "i will pull half of that mines MoBs with one cone" attack got fixed *lol*,
    Unicorns are in most things equal to Nightmares. Still did not see many resists to their rainbow attacks.
    Scorpions share one disadvantage with Arachnids: Many resist or are immune to their poison.. But still they may take an awuf amount of damage.
    When a Scorp dies I know I _really_ have to get the f*ck out of that place fast :D

Last edited: Dec 5, 2022
    FBohler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.