Ghostly Echos won't talk to me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stabbath, Dec 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

according to esmerelda in Highville Outskirts I am to talk with Ghostly Echos. Nothing shows up in my journal about it. I turned in the hexe core and skull, but perhaps in the wrong order and maybe glitched the questline. Not sure. Anyway, the echos do not notice me so wondering if I am missing something? This quest is part of the main questline shroud/cloak right? I can no longer reset my quests so feeling discouraged. So far I have ran into 3 bugged quests. Guard in resolute, I can't give identification papers of Tracy too, Josepth Poem (tho I may have a work around I haven't tried yet) and this Ghostly Echo is my current issue. Thanks for any ideas/help.

FBohler likes this.
  2. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Is there a particular order that I need to speak with Ghost Echos? Need to be night time maybe?

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

there are four. you have to find them all, but only the last one you find will talk to you

Paladin Michael likes this.
  4. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

I read they are suppose to show up on map, but I don't see any. Maybe I have to get close to them first. I'll relook.

5. Stabbath

Stabbath Avatar

Found the last one, can finish quest. thanks again for tip. Its funny, I've done walkthroughs for this game but still need help. Returning player after at least 3 yrs.

FBohler and Vaentorian like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.