Storage chests...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ConjurerDragon, Jan 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

When I drop something in one of the storage chests then I get some gold, some XP and then usually some items.

Lately I wonder what determines how that is displayed.

Sometimes I get a message that lists exactly what items I get, e.g. you get 8 items, XY bread, onion, tomato, etc.

And other times simply "get 6 items" without telling which and I then searching in my inventory what got added...

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

The storehouse crate responses seem somewhat arbitrary but I'll hazard a guess that if the length of all the item descriptions reach some threshold it'll default to the short response.

Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I think it's because the first one you do is like the daily quest thing and you get the most stuff. Anything else is reduced until the next day.

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

I only do one per day and that's an uncommon crate after it resets so it's not that.

Barugon likes this.
  5. Virsago2099

Virsago2099 Avatar

You should be able to see what you got if you have one of your chat tabs set to display loot (I made a tab just for loot). It will show everything that was added to your inventory. Alternatively, you can also use the recently looted function in the drop down box for Sorting Options at the top of your inventory window. As for how it chooses what it displays in the message after completing the daily, it probably has a limit of how much it can show, and if that limit is exceeded it gives a more generalized message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.