1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

More animations and or emotes for the ladies.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Belladonna Rose, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Throughout my game play i have noticed that not much other than some clothing and odd and end things are geared towards the male aspects. Sitting animations for instance. All the sit poses are not ladylike. There are plenty females who play the game or some who play female avatars. The generic sit emote is not ladylike at all.
    We need some seating or emotes that are more geared towards the ladies. Please.
    One in particular is the Victorian Fainting chair..or in modern terms chaisse lounger. This would be nice.
    We have some very pretty furniture but the sitting animation sucks. Not very ladylike at all.

2. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

I feel like SOTA has the best shot of any MMORPG game in gaining a large female audience. There are so many ways in SOTA for any player to express themselves and women have a lot of ways to play a woman and not some anime-looking barely dressed girl who makes sexual innuendos all the time. SOTA seems to treat women with a lot of respect, which is how I got my wife to finally play it. I think there should be a slew of additions for women, from emotes, to clothes, to deco, etc. It is an underserved demographic.

3. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Clothing and emotes/animations is my key thing. Alot of the deco has that feminine touch already but more needs to be added for sure

Tahru likes this.