1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Feature: Random Double XP

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Seggallion, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

Let the system choose a random hour throughout the day in which to enable double XP, for just one hour. Configure the system to automatically send a Tweet out one hour before the double XP hour begins. This will increase tweets and player engagement.

Tahru, FBohler, FrostII and 1 other person like this.
  2. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Interesting idea. Let’s expand
    It by Letting those with the Duke pledge to invoke 4x xp for themselves when they want for 1 hour. ;)

FBohler likes this.
  3. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Forget Twitter
    Put it on the login screen for the hr TOMORROW.
    So if you log in every day, then you can see what the hr will be TOMORROW.
    That way you'll get pretty much all players to at least the login screen most every day.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2023
    ConjurerDragon, Tahru and FBohler like this.
  4. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

One hour seem a bit too short for my taste, won't be able to make me stop what I'm doing to log in. Two or three hours though.....

Edit: this idea is simple but stellar, should be implemented asap honestly.

5. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Could do this on specific in game celestial alignments....

Tahru likes this.
  6. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

i like this idea as well. a neat twist on this (but probably not a popular one) would be to have this not global, but zone-specific or maybe a few zones at a time. it would be a way to get people focus on zones that may not be well travelled. more like a popup double-XP. this could also enable it to be on all the time with constant rotations throughout the day. so essentially there would always be at least one zone with double-XP enabled.

Mafu, Isabel Ayin, Tahru and 2 others like this.
  7. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

This is a neat idea.
    I think the best benefit to players and the game in general is by having this "2x XP rotation" for every tier, so there'll always be one scene with 2x XP for each tier. This would make players populate under visited scenes and discover hidden content they wouldn't in normal conditions.

Seggallion, Tirrag and Tahru like this.
  8. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

I like this idea, but they always have to apply a patch to switch the double xp on and off. Not sure if it's possible to do that without a server update, so that may be a problem.

9. simon1974

simon1974 Bug Hunter

Forget about this, it will only bring drama... Why is never the evening?, why is it when i am working?, why is it when i am sleeping?... ect...

ConjurerDragon and jrs99 like this.
  10. Seggallion

Seggallion Avatar

I like both ideas. We have the rotating locations for fishing and siege battles. Would need to have a low-level tier, a mid-level tier, and a high-level tier. Maybe even have one just for Episode 2.

FBohler likes this.
  11. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Yeah, agreed.

Hope it's implemented for next release! :D