1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Fixed] Pool of Destiny Not giving a Shard of a Vermillion Lens

Discussion in '*** Bug Report Archive (After R75) ***' started by Bongbear, May 5, 2023.

1. Barfs

Barfs Avatar

Recently went to pool of destiny and no vermillion lens was given .

Margaritte likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

I recently screwed up something with the Vermilion Lens pieces. I put in a fix, but I suspect the fix isn't on the Live server yet. You might have to wait a day or so.

3. Sannio

Actually, I have some questions for you.
    1. Were you on the quest stage where you were supposed to get the Vermillion Lens? If so, what is the title of the task?
    2. Did you have the shards of the Vermillion Lens in your inventory before trying to get the Vermillion Lens?
    3. If you had the shards, did the shards remain in your inventory after you tried to get the lens?
    4. Did you already complete the task to get the Vermillion Lens before but were coming back for a second one? (This was a bug before. You shouldn't be able to get the Vermillion Lens more than once.)

4. Galaxa23

Galaxa23 Avatar

Sannio I can verify the lens in the pool isnt dropping. The other two i was now able to get today but not the one out of the pool.

5. Sannio

Thanks for the update. We're working on a fix.

6. Barfs

Barfs Avatar

1. I had picked up two of the shards.
      (Reassemble and use the Vermillion Lens:
      I fought my way to the chamber beneath Grannus' colossal statue, only to find that the Vermillion Lens has been broken! I found a piece of it, along with a letter which implied where the other two pieces could be found, the Epitaph in Desolis and the Oracle Colossus near the Black Blade Pass.
      Once I find the pieces, I should take the pieces of the lens to the Obsidian forge within the fortress of Hilt. Luckily, I found blueprints for assembling the lens along with the first piece.
      After the pieces are combined into one lens, I will be able to use it alongside the other two lenses in the Confluence Chamber.
      )
    2. I had shards for the other 2 places
    3. What i had remained
    4. This was my first attempt.

7. Galaxa23

Galaxa23 Avatar

Just want to say Thank you! I was able to complete My Main quest line! The Vermillion lens worked perfectly!

Alley Oop and Anpu like this.