I am able to receive the fake scalps from Valinia build SotA.QA.Win.64.1489.Date.05.10.23

Discussion in 'Player Test Environment (QA Server) Feedback' started by Anpu, May 28, 2023.

1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

05/28/2023 20:54
    Title: I am able to receive the fake scalps from Valinia
    Reproduction Rate: 1/1
    Blocker?
    Details: I did a quest reset on Anpu and then ran into to Blood River Outskirts and then got the vigilante quests from Alberic. Then followed all those chain of quests until I got to Scalps for Vigilantes. I spoke to Alberic and got the Scalps for Vigilantes - Ruse quest. Then spoke to Valinia and was able to get the 3 Fake Elf Scalps. And then could complete the quest and get the next stage Venomous Extraction.

Elf: Hello again. Special item request?
    Anpu: fake elf scalps
    Elf: Indeed. I already got wind of your morbid request. Though I must say, it's quite a good ruse you're playing. Here, I think I have just the thing to complete your mission. Virtually indistinguishable from the real thing, if I do say so myself.
    You receive 250 gold!
    You gained 32000 experience needed for skill development!
    You received an item (Fake Elf Scalp) from Elf.
    Anpu: Goodbye
    Elf: Be safe, avatar.

I don't know if there are any other parameters or special conditions you would need me to check? I can easily do that.

Of note, and I do not know if this is important, the text above states: You received an item (Fake Elf Scalp) from Elf. We actually receive 3 of these items.

Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8072
    SotA.QA.Win.64.1489.Date.05.10.23
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (284.5, 70.6, -127.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgyODQuNTQ0LCA3MC42NSwgLTEyNy4wMil8KDAsIC0wLjk1MSwgMCwgLTAuMzEpfDE2MTEuMjI3fDI0LjUwNjM0fDE4

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for checking on this!

I'm also able to get the fake elf scalps from Valinia on the QA server. However, she gives me an error on the Live server. We're looking into it.

Anpu likes this.
  3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

We posted an update to the QA server and both Elf Scalps and Fake Elf Scalp items are being delivered properly when you're on the quest. Assuming this fix in the one we're keeping, we expect it to get pushed to the Live server on June 5.

Anpu likes this.