1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

A Chapel or Cathedral type house to go on a lot

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by James Daughety, Jun 12, 2023.

1. James Daughety

James Daughety Avatar

I know we have a green Chapel and blue Chapel dungeon room and a Cathedral Dungeon room I am not sure if this is already a request I am having a time looking this up like other request too. I do apologize please point me to the thread if possible that this request is mentioned in. Thank you

2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all
    and with a Chapel we could start doing in-game weddings and different religious groups. Maybe an Obsidian Order or a Altruist Gatherings.

Koimiko, Anpu and James Daughety like this.
  3. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

ArenĀ“t there church like buildings? I think in Brookside is one and a chapel like in Eastmarch near the devotionals.

Koimiko and James Daughety like this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings ConjurerDragon
    Yes there are different places scattered around the world but to be able to place one in a town and deco it with the owners Idea of a religion would be cool. Maybe the High Church of Father B'Patrick.

Isabel Ayin likes this.
  5. Isabel Ayin

Isabel Ayin Avatar

That's cool. Or the Unholy Temple of the Dark Mother.
    From the depths of the earth they will rise and from the heights of the sky they will fall... evil shadows threaten you and with their breath they desecrate your soul... muahahaa

Anpu and Warrior B'Patrick like this.