Question about Map image reveals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragonholt, Feb 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonholt

Dragonholt Avatar

Hi

I've see two map puzzle reveals that have a 20 degree longitude line, they both look like bottom edge puzzle pieces. One piece looks like it might say "Fuel" in runic and the other "Ardoris". Am I just seeing it wrong ?

2. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

On Piece 3 it says "Quel", while on Piece 4 it says "Ardoris" (as you guessed).

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-story-sneak-peak-map-pieces.4033/

I haven't updated that recently but it has about 10 map pieces transliterated into English.

Dragonholt likes this.
  3. smack

smack Avatar

There's another thread that discusses this as well, but I also keep an updated image with all the map pieces together, along with their translations here.

And if you want to see the translated map of the Hidden Vale, see this thread.

Dragonholt likes this.
  4. Dragonholt

Dragonholt Avatar

Okay, I see what they did now. There's a 0 deg longitude through the map and then longitude increase both in the west and east directions. I though it might be something like that. Usually you see the E or W next to the number or a negative. Thanks for the map links you two ! I was hoping someone did this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.