2nd character

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aldornia, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Aldornia

Aldornia Avatar

Is there a way to create a whole new character from scratch, without deleting my main char.
    That seems clear as mud.
    I want to create a whole new char, house, bank, Like starting the game all over again without sharing with my old char.
    When I created a new toon, she still had the money, house, etc of my main char.
    If this makes sense, pls let me know. thanks.

Beaumaris likes this.
  2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

If you'd like to create a new character that doesn't share anything, then you'd want to create a new account on our website. If you are playing through Steam, then you can choose not to login with Steam and enter your login information for the new account instead when Steam launches the game.

You can also download the client directly from your SotA website account (by clicking account in the top right corner of the main webpage, and then the right most tab to direct download the client.).

Beaumaris, Aldornia and Barugon like this.
  3. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Aldornia
    A new account is easy and necessary if you truly want a fresh character. Alts on the same account (login account) share lots of thing like money, bank, lots, etc. But they also share Virtue. I originally wanted a good vs evil characters but had to make 2 accounts to do this. Then I had to be sure if I created alts on the same account that they did not change the main virtue stats. All account are free to play so you can create as many as you have email address for.

Beaumaris and Aldornia like this.