St. Patty's Day Dance Party being held March 16th, 2024

Discussion in 'One-Time Player Events' started by StymieLLTS, Jan 20, 2024.

1. StymieLLTS

StymieLLTS Avatar

[​IMG]
    Greetings All,
    The Syndicate aka "LLTS" will be hosting a St. Patty's Day Dance Party on March 16th, 2024. It will take place in the town of Arx Draconis Lowlands from 7-10pm NBT at our Beer Hall. The first 50 Attendee's can receive a Gift Bundle by seeing Stymie Savagefury. This will automatically Enter you into the Prize Giveaway. People that show up after Bundles have all been given away can still register for the Prizes by seeing Stymie Savagefury as well. Music will be provided by Allienne Dragonfyre from Avatar Radio.

[​IMG]

PRIZES: We will be Pulling Names for Prizes every Half Hour starting at 7:30 NBT. Everyone can Register for Prizes by getting a Attendance Gift Bundle from Stymie Savagefury. One per Person please. When Prize Winners are Announced, that person has 5 Minutes to Claim their Prize. After that, another Name will be called.
    7:30 Prize: 1000 COTO's, Full Set of Bloodstained T-Maps, and an NPC Deco Pet
    8:00 Prize: 1000 COTO's, Full Set of Bloodstained T-Maps, and an NPC Deco Pet
    8:30 Prize: 1000 COTO's, Full Set of Bloodstained T-Maps, and an NPC Deco Pet
    9:00 Prize: 1000 COTO's, Full Set of Bloodstained T-Maps, and an NPC Deco Pet
    9:30 Prize: 1000 COTO's, Full Set of Bloodstained T-Maps, Full Set Part 1-4 Decrepit T-Maps and an NPC Deco Pet
    10:00 GRAND PRIZE: 2500 COTO's, Full Set of Bloodstained T-Maps, Full Set Part 1-4 Decrepit T-Maps, Full Set of all 8 Decrepit Maps , Flaming Tabletop Dragon Statue, and an NPC Deco Pet

To get to Arx Draconis Lowlands, take the boat to the East of Jaanaford to the Island. The Lowlands sits on the opposite side of the Island. You can also check your Friend's List for Players already there and just Port into the Town. You will teleport onto the Docks. Just click on the Signpost to take you to SOTABRAUHAUS Beer Hall, or you can just walk West from the Docks. It's on the other side of the Housing.

[​IMG]

And don't forget to wear your Best Green Festive Outfit and Be Sure to Kiss The Blarney Stone!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2024
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

Are there any requirements?
    e.g. when it´s St. Patricks Day does anyone need to wear at least one green thing?

Where on the map is Arx Draconis Lowlands?

3. Avatars Radio

woooooooo!

4. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

On the screenshot the ferry is east of Jaanaford...

5. StymieLLTS

StymieLLTS Avatar

Take the Boat to the Island. It is the PoT on the Far Side of the Island on the Right.

6. Avatars Radio

[​IMG] Looking forward to this party!

Mandalar likes this.
  7. Torque

Torque Avatar

Heyho!!!
    when in german time the Event starts ? I think its in the middle of the night here.

@ 1 am or 2 am ?

Greetings,
    Torque

8. Mandalar

Mandalar Avatar

It starts in 3 hours and 10 minutes from now. converting time zones is too difficult for me.

Avatars Radio and Torque like this.
  9. Torque

Torque Avatar

Perfect! that helps much. Thank you for the fast answer.
    And it is 1 am here in Germany when the event starts. Just for info.

10. Avatars Radio

It was so cool to see you, my friend! and all my old friends and new ones. oh, and a little birdie told me there is going to be an Octoberfest and it should be earlier :)

Today was a lot of fun, everyone! Thank you for coming and special ty to @Mandalar and @StymieLLTS for inviting us! alle

11. Avatars Radio

I could have sworn I posted the highlight reel here for you guys! The reel has a link to footage of the entire party. Here ya go! -alle