1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Lot deed - maybe a smaller one just for a pet.

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Pifester, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

Now that the procedure to create lot deeds has been documented (sorry - you mentioned it in the livestream), is there any possibility of creating a smaller lot deed that you can place a pet on.

I would love to be able to place a pet in the various stables we have, or even create a pet "zoo"

Along that same idea - linking row lots - is it possible to create a "bulk" lot of 5, 10 row lots already lined up with each other to make lot placement a tad easier. Even row lots with the back walls pre lined up. OMG - I hope you realize the frustration sometimes when trying to line lots up to make them look "good" You could do larger packages - 20 lots - 10 all lined up side by side, and another 10 lined up with the back walls snapped to each other.

Beaumaris and Adam Crow like this.
  2. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

If its your own stable or building you would not need a lot.

If it´s a stable open for the public would it not be easier to the lot settings of the lot the stable is on be changeable so that the lot owner can allow foreigners to place their horse in a box while noone else can take them? Compared to having e.g. 10 mini-lots as boxes placed on a lot on which the stable is standing the rightsmanagement would seem easier to me.

3. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Both are NPC buildings, I believe the rustic version is available as a home now. But, the only way to get a pet by it is putting a empty row or now a market deed adjacent to it. Not quite what I was/am shooting for.

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

Seems like having markers snap together when placed within a fractional distance would be a more optimal solution than arbitrary lot marker packages.

5. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

I asked that years ago, was told that it was unable to be implemented. Maybe things have improved since then - snapping would be optimal, and IMO maybe not that hard

Lained likes this.
  6. Mapper

Mapper Bug Hunter

This is a good idea. It would be nice also if we could swap between a stone lot marker and a sign, and then maybe a new invisible one you can only see if in decoration mode or something. It's nice to put lots of lots together but the lot markers can look a bit ugly.

Pifester and Lained like this.