1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

The different platforms ingame - would it be possible to add features to them?

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Pifester, Apr 16, 2024.

1. Pifester

Pifester Bug Hunter

Might be a odd request, but I think its been visited in the past.

At one time, the devs let it slip they were looking at adding ground leveling objects for governors to play with. This would allow them to ability to place lots on spots that are currently unusable. I know I would really like to be able to place lots or even certain town deco in spots that are hard to get to.

I tried today to place a huge platform on the tip of a island "hill" and place a giant statue of truth on it - I got the platform in place, but the statue will not fit unfortunately.

This brought another wish to my mind, teleporters. I have different nooks and crannies in my POT template. I have always wished it would be possible to place a dungeon entrance or something similar there. When I am running around, and see the little area by the waterfall, I keep wishing I could place a dungeon or teleporter there semi imbedded in the cliff as a easter egg for someone to travel to.

Also, I have always thought it would be cool if the platforms had a teleporter on one of the walls, so I could place a platform on a hill. raise it up a little so the teleporter/door is visible, and have a statue (or new crumbling statue) on the top of the platform.

Adam Crow and Tirrag like this.