Your Recruit Bonus and Pledge Upgrade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WeirDave, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WeirDave

WeirDave Avatar

I can't seem to upgrade my account with my recruit bonus money. When I click to add my recruits from my Citizen account it takes me to the upgrade page and tries to get me to upgrade to Knight instead. Any assistance would be appreciated before today's end.

Thanks,
    WeirDave

2. Espada

Espada Avatar

Have you tried clicking the "+" sign next to your pledge?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

enderandrew likes this.
  3. WeirDave

WeirDave Avatar

I am sorry I wasn't clear. Yes. I click on the plus sign and add my recruits. It says "Edelmann" then I click on 'Upgrade' and it then takes me to the payment page and lists "Knight" instead.

4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

If it says you are now at edelmann, you must have passed the $545 threshold, correct? If that is the case, then the next tier would be knight and you would need to pay the difference between your current amount pledged and the $750 for knight.

If you have multiple bonuses to add, you would need to keep clicking the + sign.

5. WeirDave

WeirDave Avatar

It says "Edelmann" AFTER I click the plus sign to add my recruits. So to clarify. I am at Citizen level. I have 2 recruits. I want to apply the bonus money from them to upgrade.

6. Gideon

Gideon Avatar

I think you have to have enough recruits to leap to the next level or apply the 2 credits and pay the difference to knight. I am new so maybe I am wrong but I would think can also apply the credits to an add-on can't you?

7. WeirDave

WeirDave Avatar

That of course makes sense which is why I waited to have 2 recruits. Citizen + $50 (2 recruits) = Edlemann but instead it is trying to get me to go to Knight when I do that.

8. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

What are you trying to upgrade? It sounds like you're already there. If your pledge is at the right dollar value already, there's no more upgrade. That's just to add more to take you to yet another tier.,

9. RanceJustice

RanceJustice Avatar

If your pledge name itself has changed to (F) Edelmann (I am assuming you're talking about Founder pricing for all this) when you applied the 2 recruits you had with the + sign, then you're set. You don't need to hit the "upgrade" button and choose a funding source - that is only for those who want to upgrade using funds, which is why it is showing you Knight - the next step! If you were originally at $500 (F) Citizen, and added 2 Recruits for $25 each using the + sign, this will bring you up to $550 and thus (F) Edelmann. If the name of your pledge is now shown as (F) Edelmann and the funds are $550 or more, you're already upgraded. Enjoy!

Sir Frank likes this.
  10. Sundews

Sundews Avatar

Then you've already upgraded your pledge from Citizen to Edelmann by clicking the '+'. The next higher pledge level for you is Knight.

11. WeirDave

WeirDave Avatar

SO the upgrade to Edelmann is automatic? Meaning by just clicking the plus twice it will set me at that level?

12. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Yes it is.

13. WeirDave

WeirDave Avatar

Great! Thank you to everyone who responded I appreciate all the assistance. :)

NRaas likes this.
  14. Nemo Herringwary

Nemo Herringwary Avatar

One thing not mentioned, which may not be relevant here but can lead to confusion, is that the Accounts page takes into account postage for physical items as if it's part of your total pledge, and lists your level based on that. Here's my current;

[​IMG]

As you can see, it's thinking I'm a Patron, but I'm actually $5 short (let me refer yoooou :p) when the $15 is subtracted for postage out side the US. When I click Upgrade, it thus asks me to upgrade to Patron, because it calculates the true level correctly.

15. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

If i am not mistaken, when you pay for shipping, the money is also used to increase your tier. I would email support for the answer.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.