Full Loot?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by illuminati, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illuminati

illuminati Avatar

I know the game will have consensual PvP, and in the open world version, you'll be grouped with other consensual PvP'ers. My question is, will it also be full loot?

2. Gerahben

Gerahben Avatar

I don't recall it being specifically stated one way or the other, but from how the game has been portrayed by Mr. Garriott and others, I think it is very unlikely to be full loot.

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

There is a discussion on this here if you want to read up on it:

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?topic=why-full-loot&paged=13

4. illuminati

illuminati Avatar

Thanks rune_74, I guess they haven't seen the thread to reply or don't know yet.

5. Gerahben

Gerahben Avatar

I am fairly certain they have seen the thread. I think they are understandably hesitant to rule too much out at this point since just about everything is up for debate, at least on the surface.

6. smack

smack Avatar

One of the Devs replied in a different thread regarding full loot saying it's still up in the air:
    https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?topic=looting-items-in-pvp-helps-crafting

=====
    B (Dev):
    "We completely understand the fact that full loot helps crafting. We also have not made any final decision on loot rules.

I was more speaking to the fact that we do not want a PvE player to be killed by a PvP player unless there is proper risk/reward communication. I personally like the idea of a full loot free-for-all in open PvP."
    =====

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.