Being a nomad and moving cities.

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Juan Carpio, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juan Carpio

Juan Carpio Avatar

I've read the 'alternative housing' thread and there is a possiblity that we may get home carriages ( a la gypsies ) or portable homes/tents (indians and mongols).

Would be fun if you were with a group of people with different professions travelling together... hunters, blacksmiths etc. a wandering town! With sheep or cattle..or drakes.. It would be funny if somebody tried to visit us. thinking we are at Yew... no those nomads have moved near Paws!

I wonder how they would handle spawn points? If it was static, when you log in, you discover your group has moved further away!

I wonder if those portable homes or carriages can be damaged? Ok maybe not that their contents be spilled out, but maybe the contents and carriage/portable tent (can be repaired) returned to the backpack of the owner.

How about Pvp? Those house on wheels / portable tents are not protected by those tesla towers.. maybe you can make a ring of wagons for protection. maybe we can hire guards, raise watchdogs or watchgriffins or summon a guarddemon or create a guardgolem..

I think i'll be a travelling alchemist salesman promoting his latest wonderformulae with a firedog as companion.

I think the possibilities are endless.

2. Sundews

Sundews Avatar

Heck, make it a traveling circus!

Juan Carpio likes this.
  3. Dhimmi

Dhimmi Avatar

this has some interesting options if possible.

on a side note, sheep and drakes dont mix (well) ...

Juan Carpio and Senash Kasigal like this.
  4. smokybarnable

smokybarnable Avatar

I would like this option. I remember I had a cool tent in Elder scrolls. Actually that is how I live in real life, in a 1961 Aluminum airstream trailer. It's cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.