So What's everyone playing until SotA release?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cymek, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ND3G

ND3G Avatar

I just finished Ultima VII and I am working my way through Serpent's Isle. After that I will probably play Baldur's Gate I&II and Planescape Torment. I also have to finish Dark Souls and Red Dead Redemption.

2. Nhili Dragon

Nhili Dragon Avatar

Old Ultimas mostly but may look at DAoC to see if the old Keeps are back to where they were in the beginning. Private UO servers also.

3. Illesac

Illesac Avatar

Family time - Diablo 3
    Hack and slash - Dragon's Dogma (friend lent after finishing Demon/Dark Souls and DMC 4)
    Quickie - Plants v. Zombies
    World builders - Civ III, TTD

4. Rydel

Rydel Avatar

Right now, I'm playing through the old Ultimas (I'm on 2).
    Once Everquest Next comes out, I play on playing a ton of that.

5. Phredicon

Phredicon Avatar

Ultima VII, AOE2, D3, Minecraft, 7 Grand Steps, Orcs Must Die 2, and a weekly night of WoW with out-of-state friends.

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Duke Death-Knell

Duke Death-Knell Avatar

F5 for updates

Time Lord likes this.
  7. Sinclair

Sinclair Avatar

I am currently playing UO as MMO, from time to time Skyrim, recently finished UFO Enemy unknown. Waiting also for the TESO beta and Star Citizen

8. Kaimuki

Kaimuki Legend of the Hearth

Got the entire Ultima series on sale last year on GoG and hope to play through ALL of them! :) I've only finished half of them and can't think of a better set of games to play while waiting for Richard Garriott's latest masterpiece.

9. Red2

Red2 Avatar

So I picked up darkfall. One hour into the game two guys ganked me and looted me. I loved it and it rocked. Revenge will be mine. That's the good gameplay. Who knows about the rest of the game..

10. Rayne

Rayne Avatar

@Red - Is there a crime system in place like in UO or is it just free for all in Darkfall?

11. Red2

Red2 Avatar

I'm new at the game but yes there seems to be something in place. Check out the wiki. It talks about alignment. But if your expecting old uo. Move on my son for it does not exist. Oh and hit me up if you get it,

12. kenjitamura

kenjitamura Avatar

I'm using a linux only machine as my desktop and I'd like to keep it that way but it means my options are kind of limited. I pre-purchased Legends of Aethereus recently and just the other day I started playing around in the beta; it's got the trite "exclamation over head" questing system but that isn't a deal breaker for me. I've fallen in love with the combat and, to a much lesser extent, crafting systems. When the full game is released I'm going to take the time to get a couple of characters to the level 60 cap and by then hopefully one of the other linux RPG games I'm expecting to arrive soon will have been released. I'll probably return to it again after the developers have released the DLC expansions they said they're planning. The next game I'm expecting to hit soon for linux is "City of Steam" and I think I'll be able to stretch that game out until Forsaken Virtues is released.

13. mccpz

mccpz Avatar

Am playing Ultima VII...again for the 10th time over 15 years...trying to finish it for once without cheating. I have pages of notes already though only a few hours in. Enjoying it much more now with more life experience under my belt. In my early teens I just used to spend all day flying around on the magic carpet, stopping to shoot things with the musket from LB's castle he he he!

14. hockeyplayr

hockeyplayr Avatar

Switching between neverwinter, WAR, and rift (just re-subbed but started over and it is extremely boring in the lower zones). Never got to play ultima online or anything (was too obsessed with runescape to look elsewhere).

15. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

currently playing Baldur's Gate extended edition, The Witcher and there are a few other games I have been planning to play like Shirlock Holmes and Dead Island

16. Sargon

Sargon Avatar

I am currently playing Defiance. It doesn't have a lot of depth, but the gameplay is enjoyable and the corresponding TV series is better than I expected. If anyone else is playing and wants to group up, let me know.

Other than that, I am trying to finish The Witcher, and then The Witcher 2, in preparation for The Witcher 3 later this year.

Between SotA, Star Citizen, and Camelot Unchained, I have a lot to look forward to in the next few years!

17. Sanctius

Sanctius Avatar

So many good new and old games sitting on my (virtual) shelf waiting to be played.

Anyways, I tried out Neverwinter Online and was surprised how fun it was (at least so far). It's free so give it a go!

18. Justintime

Justintime Avatar

Got back into WOW recently but I have also been playing Dayz (Arma 2 mod) some World of Tanks and recently finished Far Cry 3. Really can't wait for this game to come out as WOW is wearing real thin.

19. 1986Eternal

1986Eternal Avatar

Trying out Path of Exile. Mostly playing Fallout 2, Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games and X-Com: Enemy Unknown. I'm glad to see a lot of older games that people are playing!

20. Exodus

Exodus Avatar

I will be playing Celtic Heroes on my iPad. It's a free 3D MMORPG for iOS. No where as deep as any Ultima but still very fun so that's where I'll be in the meantime. Look me up on the world Herne if you check it out, I play as Dupre, Shamino and Minax.

Schaden likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.