my pledge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Justice309731, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justice309731

Justice309731 Avatar

I was just wanting to know I am about to put my Pledge in and if i wanted to start up a payment plan for more then one payment and say I wanted to start giving 40 dollars a month do i just keep putting in the as pledge or is a payment plan we can setup to hit a set mark? Not sure haven't put anything in just yet but would like to know if anyone knows if I can do that =)

2. Evil Superhero

Evil Superhero Avatar

If it works the same way as Kickstarter, you just up your pledge each time you have the money available. I doubt they have the tech to do an actual payment plan.

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

They have talked about doing a payment plan. they just haven't got it in yet.

4. Justice309731

Justice309731 Avatar

For me a payment plan would work better with every thing I have my money going out for, I guess really do I make multiple pledge's of the same to get me to the next level of a pledge or does Dranack have it correct I just go to the next one when I have the money?

5. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

Nope, Dranack is wrong. Chris said in one of the videos or chats that it would be a monthly installment plan and that it might add up to a little bit more than what the actual tier is worth but at the same time you would be getting a monthly digital magazine as well

6. Justice309731

Justice309731 Avatar

Ok so should I have not put my pledge in for the founder then, or can I upgrade the founder pledge to the royal artisan pledge by just spending another 20 dollars or do I have to spend the full 80 to get the royal artisan title?

7. Evil Superhero

Evil Superhero Avatar

Glad to be corrected! Wasn't aware of the payment plan option. Good luck with your pledging.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.