What IS Shroud of the Avatar?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ambrosius2, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floors

Floors Avatar

Yeah I know, I know it's an Alpha Rune 74. I remember when you joined these forums :)

As for not costing anything.. actually I've paid long ago to access this and maybe ***** about or praise it on the forums - whatever is deserved. TRUTH !!!! LOVE, and COURAGE !! :)

I'm sorry you're sick of any kind of dissent or non-booster posts on the forums; I'm one that believes that without Darkness, there can be no Light.

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

By the way, from watching the forums I think it's just a subset of mac users that are having issues.

I didn't have any problems on a mac with an Intel HD 4000 graphics card, and I assume the even worse Intel HD 3000, in many macbook airs, also works, from anecdotal evidence.

I think it's just people with more modern cards on macs that are having issues.

I've seen replies to my OS X problems thread stating geforce 650, 675, my own 750m and the Iris and Iris Pro I know have issues (not performance - crashing leaving town) so I think it's just certain configurations.

Anyway, I'm just bummed I can't take part and hang out with Lord British or meet Darkstarr. I hope some Portalarium staff buy a Late 2013 Macbook Pro Retina and use it as a test bed, I believe they can solve these problems for people with macs that can game.

3. Ambrosius2

Ambrosius2 Avatar

Every stuff maked in the life for their specific scope, telephone for calling, consolle for gaming etc. in their specific role dont have rival.

If you take an engine that can support a lot of platform, unity, you cant espect to have in your hand a "ferrari" engine. The engine graphics of unity have their limits, one of this is the "massive" play online. Im a hobby programmer and i try unity 3d, crysis engine and other few engine... Unity is one of the most easy and versatile for multy platform, but have a lot of limits (1 is the graphics, shadow, rendering etc. and the other are 1 is the multy utence) both problem founded in ingame development

I hope they can solve all this problem and find an excamotage but for now im on this side:

4. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I never said I was sick of your posts....however the OP's post stinks of not doing research.

I have been on these forums from the start....so you must have been too.

Ned888 likes this.
  5. Deaths Demise

Deaths Demise Avatar

Yeah playing R6 using high end Macs isn't all that good. I freeze up when loading about 70% of the time.

tradyblix likes this.
  6. Floors

Floors Avatar

Nice Power 9 photo :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.