Lord Marshal's Great Hall

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by High Baron O`Sullivan, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Lorimus

Duke Lorimus Avatar

Maybe Eriador ,,,,, but it its the only one like it , it shows coooolnesssss. :)

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

It is a viking pagoda. This is Novia after all ! :)

To be honest, there's so many great houses now available at Lord Marshal pledge tier, you can basically pick your favorite.

It's hard to go wrong.

Here's my ratings of all the structures by coolness factor :

Duke Island Castle > Knight Marshal Keep > LotM Manor House > Lord Marshal Pagoda > Lord House > Baron House > Lighthouse > Benefactor Knight Keep > Founder Knight Keep > Multistory Row > Edelmann > Citizen > Shingle Village House > Rustic stuffs > Roughing it

3. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Yes, but I have mixed feelings. Anyway you are right, and don't forget about the big basement. :p

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Town Arena Basement for the win !

5 Story Mine basement under the Lighthouse !

Give us an underground lake basement ! Please ! with a Skiff and connection to The Underworld(™) in later episodes !

5. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

[quote="tradyblix, post: 205127, member: 16337"Give us an underground lake basement ! Please ! with a Skiff and connection to The Underworld(™) in later episodes ![/quote]

I already suggested that. XD I'm always suggesting about basements. I'm a Phantom of the Opera.

Batoche1864 and Orion Astrium like this.
  6. Floors

Floors Avatar

You're asking for windows with 3 360 degree open decks ? LOL

I like the open designs more honestly. The houses with rooms get very claustrophobic with the current interior camera.

7. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

But with walls I can torture my enemies happily!

8. Deliverence

Deliverence Avatar

From what I've seen O'Sullivan posts these threads as a general place for backers to discuss and share ideas on the housing as it's released and does so without comment I suspect so as to not sway other peoples opinions and I find his posts welcome.

Unless you have something to say about the new LM House that was released Happyone99 I suggest you focus your negative energy elsewhere.

9. Father Aquila

Father Aquila Avatar

I like these housing updates!

I looked on update of the avatar and saw this house was mentioned, but when I scrolled down and got to the E3 award I thought I had read everything and stopped.

So, if it was not for this post I would not have seen this. This thread benefited me, that's for sure.

10. Father Aquila

Father Aquila Avatar

I make this 4 floors plus roof = 5 floors

wow!

11. Floors

Floors Avatar

I wonder if you can get on the roof of this bad boy

Batoche1864 likes this.
  12. dp_dropout

dp_dropout Avatar

There doesn't seem to be any consistency regarding design in this game.
    This looks outright Japanese. Previous houses look European Medieval. Then there is tree houses, hill houses... This game is going to look like a cacophony of designs.

Batoche1864 and Dhimmi like this.
  13. Floors

Floors Avatar

All they need is to do is reskin some of these houses to have regional variants. Ardoris Great Hall not the same as Elysium Great Hall.

That will help.

Batoche1864 likes this.
  14. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

Just when i have changed my mind for the 10th time on my favorite house they give us this. Loving the wood and the expansive hall down below and the open doors. It seems the rooms upstairs are a little more personal, id imagine they get smaller and more cozy the higher up you go. Loving the 360 view from atop as well. A small roof but i like it.
    Hmmm...Ill have to see it in game as everything usually looks even better then...Doubt we will see it this release, but would be great if we did :)

Batoche1864, Deliverence and Arianna like this.
  15. Arianna

Arianna Avatar

Well I didn't expect anything like this!
    What an amazing job, I'm very happy with the different style and that it is not just another massive stone structure :)

16. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

They've stated categorically that there will be no Founder rewards for Knights Marshal or Lords Marshal.
    I've not even been able to get them to comment on whether or not Founders at those levels will get Gold titles or not.

Batoche1864 likes this.
  17. Dhimmi

Dhimmi Avatar

I dont mind different designs, but currently all the designs of a tier followed a same theme which kept things consistent . and all of the sudden they again decided to experiment on the lord tier. which already had one of the most argued over designs in the base tier.

somebody on the team really does seem to dislike the lord tier pledge it seems... :(

( give us lords some LOVE guys) ;)

Batoche1864 likes this.
  18. Floors

Floors Avatar

Honestly though, who cares. Are we that much of snobs we need "gold" (aka yellow) titles ?

People will know we're Royal Founders from our White Founder items and other stuff only Founders have inside our homes.

I do think we should have alternate skins for these houses. That will really break up the monotony, and it really can't be *too* much work to have a couple of different color schemes at the very least for every house. They did it with row houses.

Batoche1864 and Avorin Swiftslay like this.
  19. dp_dropout

dp_dropout Avatar

Does anyone honestly believe people will care if someone else is a (royal) founder or not?
    First thing I do in any game is turn off other people's titles and if possible even names which I prefer to see when I hover my mouse over them.

20. Deaths Demise

Deaths Demise Avatar

I love the over all design/layout of the house.. especially the top floor. I can't say I'm all that excited about the wood though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.