How many House Deeds does a Lord Pledge contain?

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Lazarus Blackstar2, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazarus Blackstar2

Lazarus Blackstar2 Avatar

Hi,
    i'm a bit confused about the Housing Deeds :)

As i can read a Lord Pledge containes 2 property Deeds (Row House & Town Level Property)

But does it also contain 2 House Deeds ? Or do i have to buy an additional House Deed, if i'd like to Place the 2nd House (Row House)

Regards Muck

Time Lord likes this.
  2. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

You get all house deeds up to your tiers, in this case Lord.

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

At Lord level, folks start getting 2 deeds with their pledge.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Nope, one lot from Ancestor (row) thru Knight Marshall (town), the deeds at these levels do NOT stack. Double deeds start at Lord level.

NRaas and Lord Trady of Blix like this.
  5. mdsota152

mdsota152 Avatar

Lot Deeds: you get only your pledge level, they don't stack. So a Lord has two.
    Houses: you get all the ones from the other pledges, they do stack. So a Lords gets lots of houses to choose from.

Sean Silverfoot (PAX) likes this.
  6. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

Lord Houses: 6 (8) for benefactor Lord, 14 (16) for Founder Lord. (+2 for lower story row houses)

Benefactor Lord:

Developer 4-story row house (replaces lower story row houses)
    Benefactor Citizen home
    Benefactor Edelmann Village Home
    Benefactor Knight Village Home
    Knight Marshal Tower Keep
    Benefactor Lord Town Home
    5-story row basement
    3-story town stone basement

Founder Lord:

Developer 4-story row house (replaces lower story row houses)
    Benefactor Citizen Village Home
    Founder Citizen Village Home
    Citizen Village Waterfront Cabana
    Benefactor Edelmann Village Home
    Founder Edelmann Village Home
    Edelmann Village Waterfront Cabana
    Benefactor Knight Village Home
    Founder Knight Village Home
    Knight Village Waterfront Lighthouse
    Knight Marshal Tower Keep
    Benefactor Lord Town Home
    Founder Lord Town Home
    Lord Town Waterfront Houseboat
    5-story row basement
    3-story town stone basement

7. Lazarus Blackstar2

Lazarus Blackstar2 Avatar

So i could First of all Place the 2 property deeds, then Place a Lord town Home and on the 2nd property the row House... But what about all the remaining House deeds? (Knight home, edelmann home, etc..)
    I'm Never Going to Need those remaining House deeds

8. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

You can keep the extra deeds, you can give them away, or you can sell them.

Sean Silverfoot (PAX) likes this.
  9. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Yep, hang on to em and see what shakes out after launch.

10. Trenyc

Trenyc Avatar

The Knight Marshal home and the Knight home(s) will probably keep their values pretty well post-launch.

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  11. Lavos

Lavos Avatar

So the people who have these large number of house deeds can sell them all for in game gold (not to mention all of the other rare and limited items)?

Doesn't that seem a little... disturbing.. that these people will have such a large economic advantage in the game, especially early on? Isn't having that large economic advantage pretty clearly pay2win?

12. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

13. Lained

Lained Avatar

Since plot deeds will be limited, there's probably not going to be much market for all the extra lower level house deeds, though the knight deeds might be a nice upgrade for village deed owners.

14. Lavos

Lavos Avatar

Says the guy standing to benefit from all of the ($5000.00) extra bonuses. Care to elaborate on your nope? I'm genuinely curious

15. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

The bonuses you are referring to won't help me "win" the storyline game. Those bonuses also won't help me "win" the sandbox game. Sandbox games in my book are unwinnable.

I wanted to make sure the game was made so I continued to sacrifice in my personal real life to help the modern 3D "ultimate RPG" to be created by donating more and more by upping my pledge. The Duke Castle will be nice but it won't help me "win".

I don't think the Kickstarter pledge items and houses will have a drastic effect on the game once the game goes live.

What is your definition of "winning", Lavos? That would help me know where you are coming from. My definition of "winning" is to beat the storyline adventure.

Lord Beli, Soleidad, Arianna and 8 others like this.
  16. Lavos

Lavos Avatar

Well, I'm not talking about the Castle that you plan on using. I'm speaking of, as the OP mentioned, all of the sellable property deeds you get by paying $5000. Also, all of the other dozens of rare/limited items you obtain from your pledge tier, that will all be sellable to other players for in game gold. Also, the indestructible superior crafting tools you will get from the start. Also, the rent on your property you will never have to pay.

All of these things will bring you massive wealth the $60 and under player will not have.

There are many definitions on "winning" depending on the player, and your high pledge will ensure you will be able to artificially dominate, right from server up. Want to become the best crafter and start an amazing gear shop for players? Automatic huge advantage. Want to dominate players in PvP or beat a challenging boss? Just buy the best gear available with all of the wealth you start with. Want to have the best rares collection to show off? Easy, you started with tons of them and can buy the rest with your wealth. Let's face it, as with any MMO most people are not playing to just complete the storyline. They are playing for the mutliplayer aspect - to compete with others, whether its on the battlefield, dungeon, or crafting.

Regardless of how you look at it, the average player doesn't even come close to playing with the with advantage high pledge tiers have. All of this advantage comes from simply having more expendable real life income.

17. Sir Korvash

Sir Korvash Avatar

The simple fact here, is though these items 'May' have value at some point in the game. there will have, zero value right at the start when the game goes live. I will explain why.

1) Players will not have the gold to be able to buy overly priced rare items for some time. As such, the initial value of these 'rare' items will be relatively low, until players have a large some of gold in their pockets that they can spend on buying a rare house.

2) Supply and demand. Currently, there is a large number of these 'rare' items that are going to be in game at launch. At this point, these items are going to be fairly easy to come by, and as such, they wont exactly be going for a large some of money.

I can see where you get the idea of pay to win, however, in reality the rewards that are being given are nice, but will not offer any real advantage, at least not for an extended period of time. once players drop out, and keep their rewards items, and the player base expands considerably, then yes, these rare items do gain some value. However, that value is nothing more then the ability to say, "i own a rare item" like the rares in UO, The rewards offered do not give any real advantage over someone who simply buys the game at launch.

Also, you have to factor in, these are rewards for people paying thousands of dollars, for a product that is not finished, and is still in pre alpha state. We have no guaranties that the game will be a success, nor that it will be a game that we will even continue to play after release.

Lord Beli, Soleidad, Arianna and 4 others like this.
  18. Lavos

Lavos Avatar

It's possible you're right, we'll see. I forgot to mention that I do understand the point about wanting to support the game, so of course I appreciate the fact that you donated. I just wish they had done it differently - i.e. make the items truly neutral and cosmetic (nothing sellable, no indestructable items, no rent advantage, etc)

19. Gaelis

Gaelis Avatar

I can see no bad honoring High-lvl pledges with some special features for spending a lot of money a dream easier make true for all....even theres a risk to loose all
    ( certainly not for this game :p)
    greetings
    a player, willing to upgrade step by step as soon as possible

Arianna likes this.
  20. Julz

Julz Avatar

As with any MMO game people can and do buy in game wealth with real money, the difference here is that the real money is going towards developing features we all benefit from instead of a gold farmer in Asia somewhere.

Zantul, Soleidad, Gaelis and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.