10% bonus question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by digriz, Jul 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. digriz

digriz Avatar

I pledged 100% during the 10% bonus sale, and i received 1$ in bonus money, that's not 10%.

I emailed support last Monday and still don't have a response. I'm owed about 9$ still. Petty I know. But its enough to put me into the 275 tier.

Perhaps its because how I went about it? I purchased 100$ in gift money, then it was transferred to my tier by support. Support said I would be entitled to the full 10%, but its been quite a while since I've heard from anyone. Perhaps I'm not alone in my issue, I'm being impatient?

I'm just trying to use all avenues of communication available to me.

I felt maybe posting in here would help? I don't know, thanks!

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Vorshak

Vorshak Avatar

I had to email support the other day. The auto reply said, basically, if its not a critial issue (not sure what counts as critical) that expect a two week wait.

Sent from my LG-P930 using Tapatalk

Lord Trady of Blix and Time Lord like this.
  3. digriz

digriz Avatar

AAron helped me, and I'd like to thank him for the help. Shame he has such a heavy workload. 2 weeks is crazy :p

Anyhow there you go.

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Yeah, I haven't seen anything from upgrading during that period either. I suspect it was complicated to apply properly and they didn't have a script in place to run against the databse that would correctly apply it or whatever.

Or maybe it only applied to new pledges and not upgrades ? I'm not sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.