Clothmap sold separately? ? (Dev) Replied

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Nemisis Dragon, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemisis Dragon

Nemisis Dragon Avatar

So here's the honest deal: long time Ultima addict here BUT I do admit that I lost in the last years (since Ascension) some faith in Richard's projects, games and direction (social media and mmorpg). That's one of the reasons I backed "only" 25$. Never the less, the more I read about this project, the more faith gets restored.

My question now is, if it's planned to sell the clothmap, and maybe other physical goods, in a shop separately? Any official.words available?

2. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

No official word yet, but it is under consideration. :)

3. Zelgalad

Zelgalad Avatar

I hope so. I would have backed more to get those goodies but unfortunately right now i cannot afford it.

If at least we could purchase a cloth map later, i could get one by that time.

4. AlexFiend

AlexFiend Avatar

I'd be purchasing one as I use to have a old normal paper map of uo on my wall when i was 9 years old i am 21 now.

5. Malgarth

Malgarth Avatar

I hope they won't sell the cloth map separately atleast not the same one as the kickstarters get, but they have said that they will have more cloth maps for upcomming expansion from what I can remember.

6. Ashlynn [Pax]

Ashlynn [Pax] Avatar

I hope they do sell the cloth map separately. First of all I think it is one item that would sell particularly well, and secondly, I really want one.

If the concern is it being the same as the KS pledge one, well they could sell a slightly different version. But I have a great fondness for maps and I don't want to lose out because I'm too poor to pledge at a high enough tier right now. I would like to be able to buy it at a later date.

And if the game is successful, additional purchases like that would help the game overall.

7. Duke Ironman

Duke Ironman Avatar

I'm sure they will sell them on their website, but they'll never say that now because they are trying to get people to up their contributions. Developers like money!!

8. Ric Blackheart

Ric Blackheart Avatar

I would like to see cloth maps sold too, in fact I would like to see it larger, produced as a wall scroll. This way, I could have a small one for reference on the go ( i like to play games on my laptop ) and a larger one to adorn my wall at home.

9. selbie

selbie Avatar

I would certainly pledge more for addon items like a clothmap. It's the one special thing I always enjoyed about the Ultima games and it would be great to have it again.

10. infael

infael Avatar

Would truly love to see a clothmap!!

11. Knighteverlastin

Knighteverlastin Avatar

bump for cloth maps!!

12. Sinclair

Sinclair Avatar

Why not, a good article for the merchandising store. Thaty one reason why i loved the physical Ultima boxes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.