Improved Graphics / CustomWorks - Clearified In post

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by BaronVonRed, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaronVonRed

BaronVonRed Avatar

Judging from the trailer - with what I know is early state the graphic look like they are from a few years ago at least, which is a shame given the art work looks rather good. Hence I am just writing in the hope that the graphical appearance of the game will not be similar to what was seen in the trailer - but improved significantly (To compare see what Star Citizen is doing :) ).

Second part is in relation to buildings: Hope you'll allow buildings owned by one or the guild to be modified with different "sets" so they can appear more unique and show of the players preferences as well by allowing the player to combine elements of the house/castle as the want (for a price). For instance allowing hidden rooms is always popular.

2. Seneth

Seneth Avatar

The graphics in the trailer are from a pre-pre-alpha prototype which was really only made public because Kickstarter demands it. The actual game will look nothing like that.

And this is the swag forum, as in physical objects. I'm not trying to act the mod, but you'll have better luck talking about game features in the appropriate place.

3. BorgKitten

BorgKitten Avatar

@BaronVonRed, This is the thread you can suggest your features in https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?topic=features-youd-like-to-see-in-shroud-of-the-avatar-sticky Also as Seneth Somed said, the graphics are only place holders until the refined graphics are updated. Hope this was helpful to you. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.