Lot and pledge related information request, City versus Keep

Discussion in 'Housing & Lots' started by Greyfox, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I'd prefer to earn property in game personally, but I don't mind the funding model of SotA because I want this game to be funded and made.

Duke Olahorand, Eligor and Bowman like this.
  2. Anendrue

Anendrue Avatar

I have to agree. So far to the tune of about 2K and soon to 6K (I hope). After that I would have to pledge to attend Sunday tea parties for a decade to my wife.

3. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Giving out $12,000 item as a quest reward?

No thanks :)

4. Eligor

Eligor Avatar

@Greyfox - did you upgrade in the end? If you're still pondering here's a screenshot of the Keep Lot in Owl's Head (Release 13) to help you decide :) That one is owned by Arradin LLTS who I'm presuming is Duke Arradin in this thread :)

The walls take up quite a lot of space but they're pretty impressive IMHO.

Duke Arradin and enderandrew like this.
  5. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

So to answer the question of Keep and Castle lots being available in-game/add-on store:

[​IMG]

"This lot size only available through pledge purchase; not available in Add-On Store nor in-game"

Main reason I went to Duke was because of this. The Keep won't be available in-game that means it will be exceptionally rare. The only reason I didn't go to LotM was I didn't feel it was worth the money, much better to buy PoTs and other Citizen level pledges to get more rent free property and rent free vendors.

The best way to guarantee where your Keep is located and the community surrounding it is in fact to purchase a PoT. I expect most Keep spaces in NPC towns are likely to be on the outskirts.

Eligor, Duke Raas, Tahru and 3 others like this.
  6. Eligor

Eligor Avatar

I had been day-dreaming of similar things. My Keep on a hill with a river meandering through the scene breaking-out into the sea and in the distance a village lot where I'd place a Cabana where I'd go and fish!

7. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

I've, for the time being, decided to stay at Baron 3. I prefer to have activity around my housing and believe a Duke property might be too exclusive. Although I may change my mind, depending upon any promotions offered or additional developments. For now I believe the Baron residence provides plenty of room. I'm also not interested in the other Duke rewards.

Thanks for the information. Wish I could locate a Baron residence in game. Anyone know of one to explore?

Keira OFaolain likes this.
  8. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Strangly enough, i can never find any Baron houses anywhere. In any release.

I am actually extremely temped to use the baron house, if they don't bring back old LOTM One.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.