Oracle

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by fredingue, Dec 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fredingue

fredingue Avatar

It's been 3 days i ruin my feet in Ardoris, looking for the Oracle or a building called the Confirmarium.

So, please, can someone tell me precisely where it is ?

Nota : i know this is very alpha, but the on-going of the quest you get by the Prietress (no new Journal entry after talking to 4 NPCs), some very vague idea of what you have to do (prove your valor to the guard at the Shogun, find a Token name), is a true total pain to me. I can admit alpha, not negligence (guards have no reaction to any key word i type).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=355657926
    So, this is the place where i allways drop after running everywhere else for 1 hour.
    "The Confirmarium is north to the square, pass the workshops"

There is NO other special building apart this one, and in a full week i have NEVER seen any "Oracle" around.

= Is this a real quest, a very sickening april's fool day or me being an idiot ?

2. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

It is a domed building with red eyes right in the middle of the city. I would recommend getting a map of the city from an NPC.

3. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

The Oracle is inside the building. You have to double click the "wall" inside. It may be hard for you to see graphically, but it's supposed to look like a woman's face that comes out of the wall.

4. fredingue

fredingue Avatar

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=356032270
    Yeah, i found it. I don't know why i insisted, but i finally had the curiosity to click on that
    decor ( that had no green pointer surrounding, easy)...Thanks anyway.

On the other hand, nothing adding to the Priestress quest, no new journal entry, the Oracle just
    asks me to come back tomorrow.

I think that the Oracle should see that i'm no longer motivated by their games, because they took my patience down.

5. Bambino

Bambino Avatar

The Oracle is also located in Kingsport in an identical building. As for the quest involving the estranged royal couple... You must ask Min Liang Tan about the Empress Ring, but the quest ends there. Min will tell you that he will meet you at the shuttered tower but will never show up. It is unfinished... Hopefully that quest, the Neceopolis quest, and Ferig (Human) vs (Kobald) Korburn quest are somewhat more completed. Also, somehow I was able to gain an affinity for love & courage. The virtue of truth requires you to do something with the Elves in Vertas pass but that is also incomplete.

Fister Magee and Forest Dweller like this.
  6. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I think the Oracle Confirmatory in Kingsport might just be temporary because not everyone was finding their way to Ardoris in the pre-releases. I can't imagine people in the Vale building a confirmatory to the Oracle.

But that is just an assumption.

thekookyboy, smack and Alexander like this.
  7. MRHELLBOX

MRHELLBOX Avatar

In story terms I have thought of the Kingsport confirmatory akin to say an Embassy in a foreign country. Also to be quite frank the notion that the entirety of a population would be anti oracle is far fetched and impossible due to statistics alone. There could be a multitude of reasons why such a structure exists, IE we have the agents, or refugees who fled the mainland that had no other choice to leave, but would still feel drawn/loyal to the oracle.

Forest Dweller likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.