Cult of Spears Projects and Work Permenantly Disbanded

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Golem Dragon, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

The Cult of Spears was wiped out today and will no longer be continued on by me.. no stories of Nimbus and the crystal wastelands. No more stories of astronomy, flying balloons, inhumane experiments on creatures and souls, or any of the other fun technology. Was so hard to get off the ground with the various BS i put up with from community members on the forums here and other gaming sites. just not worth it anymore if I can't get certain information as well as I have no urge to continue to put up with real life BS and online BS....

2. CaptainJackSparrow

CaptainJackSparrow Avatar

Captain Jack did enjoy your efforts Golem Dragon. Too late now he supposes to voice his support, but it was fun stuff, just so you are aware.

Take care!

3. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

many fun community and lore things that were part of the plan... i am only doing generic ones periodically... no point in doing deeply involved type work anymore... I did my best to try and keep it alive, but enough was enough...

Gabriel Nightshadow and Tahru like this.
  4. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I have no idea what the issues were, but it sounds like you were really into it. I wish you the best of happiness in whatever you choose.

5. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

I am not sure what happened but am saddened to see you disband something that you cared so much about.

6. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

~looks over the balcony from the top floor of the church and sees a blue smudge on the ground. Leading away from it; footsteps. Shaking her head she lets out a deep sigh and wiggles her fingers as she feels the surge of energy and power that courses through her veins~

"So, it is done. The cult of smurfs shall be terribly missed.
    Now, to move on to the other little people. The blind ones. The "Order" followers"

~With that, she turns away from the balcony and plans future victories~

OOC: Sinerely Golem of all the people I have had the most fun RP'ing with, you have got to be the best! I am happy you had listened before and tried to get it back up and working. I am sorry to hear that it has once again been shot down. Perhaps something in the future can be a thing.

7. Beli

Beli Avatar

There is many of us that still be in the Shadows Miss Amber and we have our eye on you.

8. Beli

Beli Avatar

The Cult of Spears does still exist though we are in the shadows we are for ever watching the balance of order and chaos.

[​IMG]
    image share

9. Ronan

Ronan Avatar

:(

Tahru likes this.
  10. Kitten

Kitten Avatar

~softly walks in and out of Amberraine's feet rubbing up against her legs~ *meeow* ~follows her as she walks from the balcony~ *meeow*

Amberraine and Tahru like this.
  11. Kitten

Kitten Avatar

*purrrrin* sorry I missed the stories. I would have like to have listened to them.

Amberraine and Tahru like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.