Quests in journal disappeared (noob help please)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zelek Uther, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelek Uther

Zelek Uther Avatar

So I logged into SotA for the first time today, fought some skeles in the burning intro area then lunar rifted to Braemar.

While in Braemar I spoke to various NPCs and gathered a number of quests: they filled the first page of my Journal and spilled over to the top of the second page.

I left Bramar and wandered around, killed some wolves, and visited some of the little villages dotted around. I didn't make it to Owl's Head, but I did get to Holtrot and Kingsport.

While in Kingsport, I noticed that my Journal only had one entry left in it: the one to transport a special dagger to someone in Owl's Head.

What happened to the other quests in my Journal? For example a) finding someone's husband, b) figuring out what happened to the Ale deliveries... I definitely didn't complete them.

2. Furious Fist

Furious Fist Avatar

That happened to me as well. I reported it as a bug, so recommend you do the same. The good news is that when I went back to Braemar and reacquired the quests, they stayed in the log.

Zelek Uther likes this.
  3. Erinshaw

Erinshaw Avatar

same here lost quests and had to get them back No problems afterwards

4. scruffycavetroll

scruffycavetroll Avatar

journal needs a lot of love. with they way the dialogue / questing system is, this tool is probably one of the most important features in the game. I wished it would 'X' out completed quests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.