Sim Farm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by treehoofer, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treehoofer

treehoofer Avatar

I noticed there were a lot of recipes planned for this game. I would assume milk will be part of a lot of recipes. So when can I milk a cow? What skill tree does that fall under? Will we be able to raise cows on our land? Can I raise pigs, sheep, cows, etc. Is this a slippery slope for a full fledged farmville game?

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  2. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Yay bring on the farming! I hope to be able to raise sheep for sheering (please please bring sheering back)...and yes all kinds of farming features/gardening feature...Hmmm I've never played Farmville...a bit stale without the whole story/rpg/fighting/crafting aspect :)

treehoofer likes this.
  3. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I believe some level of farming is planned. Just how far it will go?

I did see a number of planting beds in Ardoris and there has been talk of growing plants.

Animals.. not so sure about. If we have 2 sheep for example and we don't slaughter them.. will we eventually get 3 sheep if we keep them well fed? It'd be a bit of a pain if we had to buy new animals to replace any slaughtered for food, which would be the case if we couldn't breed them.

treehoofer likes this.
  4. treehoofer

treehoofer Avatar

"Available only to backers, you will receive one Immortality Fruit seed. With the Farming Craft you can plant the Immortality Fruit seed, which will bear a single fruit." So... I guess Farming Craft is capitalized for a reason.

5. treehoofer

treehoofer Avatar

Maybe it'll be like UO where you just had little NPC owned pens full of certain animals. I guess that would be ok.

6. Kitty2

Kitty2 Avatar

There is also mention in the higher Pledge levels of gaining a reagent plant - garlic, nightshade, or mandrake root - that you keep indoors and have to water daily to gain a reagent... I'd love to plant a garden of mandrake!

Lord Baldrith and licemeat like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.