Learning Recipes... new method?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Docktor, Feb 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Docktor

Docktor Avatar

Is there a new method to learning new recipes? I can't figure out how to do it. Does anyone know the current method?

2. Morkul

Morkul Avatar

I haven't looked at crafting in this release yet so I'm not sure but can it have something to do with the crafting skills that finally have been implemented.

3. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

I didn't see anything different about the crafting process. There was one significant change that wasn't mentioned, you can't craft if you are encumbered. You can't even double click the crafting table or get the special cursor when you hover over the table. I mentioned that some kind of feedback system was needed. Not sure how they are going to approach this problem.

There was also a bug were the crafting button wouldn't light up if a prosperity tool was put on the table. Haven't seen the patch notes or if they've patched past 184 and introduced new changes, but as of 184 these issues were still causing problems.

KuBaTRiZeS likes this.
  4. abovenyquist

abovenyquist Avatar

Yeah... I wasted about 20 minutes, logging in and out, etc. figuring out the encumbrance issue.

I'm not sure that makes logical sense. When I go into the machine shop at work, I put down stuff I'm carrying temporarily to use the equipment.

5. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Tools of prosperity do not work for crafting and you can not craft while encumbered. It takes 111 points to max each gathering tree, can not spend points on refining or production.

Moonshadow likes this.
  6. StoneLeet

StoneLeet Avatar

I've been able to craft while encumbered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.