1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

A quick update on harvesting skills!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chris, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Niccoli

Sir Niccoli Avatar

Waiting outside the "Lunar Rift" to New Brittania
    So I have maxed out everything in mining except for detection, not sure if nodes are just invisible without it, or if somehow they stand out better. Would be nice to know which it is.

Anyway, I still feel like gathering feels too slow, though it is definitely better. The initial experience is particularly painful due to what seems to be a lack of nodes. This could just be me having no idea where to go, but that's exactly how new players will be, clueless.

Thought I'd give some feedback after trying it some more.

I haven't tried in a shardfall yet, I suspect that's some of the most difficult, but not sure how you can tell to be honest.

Tahru likes this.
  2. Themo Lock

Themo Lock Avatar

Shardfall, graff mines, spectral mines, deep ravenswood are all same level nodes (200 exp).

Tahru and Spoon like this.
  3. Logain

Logain Avatar

The again, isn't exactly that the point of exploration? Or, for people who don't want having to bother, of research and possibly asking others?
    I'd be rather clueless IRL as where to mine me some iron as well, but I'd possibly look around somewhere in the mountains. And if I'd spot a place called <Name> Mine, I'd try there first of all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.