A diary of lord british?

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Scorched, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorched

Scorched Avatar

Ok, I have this old prop replica, it's the grail diary of henry jones from the last crusade, and I read it over quite a bit. So I got to thinking, why not have a LB diary, a physical prop that comes with a certain pledge, which explains things such as his exploits during the start of his reign, his life up to the point that the game starts, etc. It could really help contribute to characterizing this new LB, especially if Richard Garriott wants to take a differehnt direction in terms of the character of Lord British. It doesn't have to go into spoiler territory, it can just be flavor text.

Alexander and BorgKitten like this.
  2. BorgKitten

BorgKitten Avatar

Great idea, I like it! :3

3. Scorched

Scorched Avatar

[​IMG]

This is the kind of appearance the diary should have, except it should be in english and more legible, but still look weathered and aged. Also, for those who are concerned about it tieing things down too much since details will be explained, the diary could have faded text because of it's age. Considering how long lord british has lived and this diary is probably pushing several hundred years old, if not, well over half a millenia old.

Alexander likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.