Bertha

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Magnus2, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magnus2

Magnus2 Avatar

just looking for clarification on what jabbering bertha does if i only get her for this game as i am currently not interested in underworld can i have conversation with her like an npc? can i force people to look at my bertha like i pull her out and she causes a 2 second paralyze effect on another player while i scream look at her! LOOK AT HER!!!! lol.....alright the second part is a little silly(although i would love that) but what does she do if i only get her in this game?

2. Thorin Strongarm

Thorin Strongarm Avatar

Poor Bertha, always gets the negative adjutive. ;)

3. Miracle Dragon

Miracle Dragon Legend of the Hearth

From the description, Bertha just talks to you. What she says and how she looks (lipstick) are the only changes upon combined purchase.

If there was an 'in-game' effect having the head would bestow, it would have been mentioned in the description, like it is in all the descriptions of all the items that have such effects.

Logain likes this.
  4. Magnus2

Magnus2 Avatar

yeah thats what i was thinking in the description it really only talks about what she does with bart just wanted to make sure she still would talk without him and i was only kidding about the paralyze effect i didnt really expect her to have such an effect but thank you for clarifying she does still talk now i shall buy her and love her!!

Miracle Dragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.