1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Silver Serpent Pendant - Physical. As featured in Update #113

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Duke Gréagóir, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

You are invited to relive your Ultima IV - Ultima XI and Ultima Underworld moments by having your very own Silver Serpent pendant just like Lord British had!

This Silver Serpent™ pendant is a 100% replica, using the exact measurements and personally approved by Richard Garriott. Used under license from Portalarium.

I always wanted one of these since I was a kid. I created this Silver Serpent pendant to live that dream.

http://gemtreasuresdesigns.com/

Thank you.

2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

I got one of these. I was trying to figure out the dimensions before I purchased, so in order to help others I took some pictures. Note the smudges are from my figures. The item is minty without a scratch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. mikeaw1101

mikeaw1101 Avatar

Hmmmm... I dunno. It still looks kinda like a curly silver sperm to me.

Hauk, Arradin, Drystone and 2 others like this.
  4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

I do love the Silver Serpent necklace, you did an awesome job in recreating this replica. Have you ever thought about making an Ankh necklace? I'd buy one yesterday if you did, lol :D

Duke Gréagóir and Tahru like this.
  5. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

I always wanted a Silver Serpent... but then I read YOUR comment Mike lol grrr :p

I'll most likely buy one anyway. Looks good, Duke Gregor. I still want one. How much?

Tahru and Duke Gréagóir like this.
  6. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

The price is $225 for a solid silver serpent pendant and comes with a document signed by the silversmith and Richard Garriott.

Please refer to the website for shipping costs. I should mention we are only shipping for now in the US and testing Canada. If someone outside of those areas, we can talk privately about the possibility of sending to other places in the world.

Tahru likes this.
  7. Sir_Hemlock

Sir_Hemlock Avatar

Ok I'll take a look.

Tahru likes this.
  8. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Dislike. :(

Daggerithian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.