Server Wipe

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Godra, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godra

Godra Avatar

When did DarkStarr say the next wipe would be? R17? Did we get any updates on when we can convert store purchases to store credits since it's not an option being claimed in game?

Tahru likes this.
  2. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

R17

Ice Queen, Logain and Leos like this.
  3. Godra

Godra Avatar

Thanks. Not that I am happy about that answer, but that's not your fault. LOL :p

Logain and Tahru like this.
  4. fattymoomooman

fattymoomooman Avatar

You could convert to store credit when R15 released (I did it and upped my pledge) even though there was no wipe - you had to do it before logging in for the first time after the release was applied to the server. You will probably be able to do the same when R16 launches.

Tahru and steanne like this.
  5. Godra

Godra Avatar

I hope I can before I log into R16, but doubt it. I was looking at converting to credits and increasing pledge, but didn't look at before R15 cause I wasn't looking to increase pledge at that time. I was hoping there would be a reset of the store items purchased because my 5 story basements are missing in R15. I think it had something to do with moving to a new lot location and server never synced the items back to my account. I know I am not the only person with this issue. No big deal, I can convert later and it's only Alpha testing anyway.

Tahru likes this.
  6. fattymoomooman

fattymoomooman Avatar

Like I said, I was sat on some unwanted add-ons during R14, R15 was due and the devs had stated there would be no wipe, I waited until the day R15 launched then went into the store and converted the unwanted items and upgraded my pledge, then logged in for my first time on R15.

As the devs have not changed the claiming system yet afaik it should hopefully work again - I plan to move up to a lord pledge at the end of the month and want to trade back some add-ons I had tried out prior to doing so (had a couple of other houses but the lord house looks nice so may actually use that).

Tahru likes this.
  7. Damian Killingsworth

Damian Killingsworth Avatar

BURN IT ALL AND START OVER !!!!! >D

8. Develyne1

Develyne1 Avatar

so say if i have the rustic house and i convert it to credits(assuming thats how it works?),do i get back the original purchase price "as credits for the store"so i could maybe purchase another house?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.