A Senseless Economy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bowen Bloodgood, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

I would agree about the global board, if their goal was a global economy. Instead their design is more regionally focused, with regional economies. Given this as the focus, having a global board places the focus on working price differences without actually visiting the region. I could see this shifting resources into the market that is more expensive rather than flattening the price to the lowest price.

Regarding Chris's statement about resources, either side can balance the equation. PUtting in more resource nodes or giving more resources per node dumps more resources into the refining prcess. This balances the refining process. Having 4 times more resources as the input into refining is the same thing as reducing the resoruce requirements by 4. We'll see if the solution adds more nodes, which would add a bit to the gathering time, or whether the increase the output per node.

Not sure what's involved with changing the refining methods, but each recipe would have to be adjusted.

Maybe they'll adjust both sides of the balancing equaton.

SmokerKGB likes this.
  2. Kibs

Kibs Avatar

Random and hopefully a very simple question for all the crafters on here. I am trying to make my first lot of stew and have everything bar the wooden Bowls. I have tried every vendor I could find in Owls Head and even checked recipe sellers but could not find a wooden bowl or a way to make one. Can someone please put me out of my misery on this. I am pretty sure when someone tells me, it will be a facepalm moment...

and it was, tried the only place left.. The INN

Bowen Bloodgood likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.