Camera Angle Questions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vcczar, Jun 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vcczar

vcczar Avatar

1. Is it possible to change the camera angle? My character blocks me from seeing things some times.
    2. Is there an autofocus? Several times I'm not even able to what is attacking me before it is too late.

I hope they add a camera angle option to allow the old UO camera angle. It was much easier to see everything. If not that, how about POV camera angle, that doesn't involve your own character blocking your view.

The game is amazing though. I'll definitely keep playing even if a camera angle change doesn't exit. I just wish there was one.

2. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Yes it is. If you slide your mouse left or right for instance, you will notice the camera move. Also you can manipulate the camera by sliding the mouse forwards, you can almost get an overhead view.
    Finally, you can zoom in or out with the mouse wheel. If you zoom in far enough, you get a first person view.

3. vcczar

vcczar Avatar

Asclepius,

What I'm not using a mouse, but a touchpad?

4. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Ah - that creates problems. I believe you can swipe sideways etc, so you should get some camera movement. But you lose the zoom capability with no mouse wheel.

Is your computer (and finances) compatible with a cheap USB mouse? Might be worth the investment.

vcczar likes this.
  5. vcczar

vcczar Avatar

I'll probably get a mouse for this game once it is fully released. I'll also getting a faster CPU.

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Get a faster GPU, it'll have a much bigger impact on game performance than the CPU. Also, if you press the page up button a couple times then you'll get a first person view, pressing the page down button will zoom out.

vcczar and Asclepius like this.
  7. vcczar

vcczar Avatar

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.